Dealing with citizens legally carrying a concealed weapon

chevysoldier

Interesting read. Especially for those people that said my dressing professionally was going out of my way in my carry of a firearm. ;)

Manner of Dress

Concealed carry folks and cops seem to go to the same tailor — generally speaking, most will not look like dirt bags. They are generally conservatives in viewpoint and tend to dress the part. Many are professional people who will be more neatly dressed. They don’t generally have the crotch of their pants at knee height or wear their baseball hat cocked at a ridiculous angle.

http://www.policeone.com/police-products/firearms/articles/2144601-Dealing-with-citizens-legally-carrying-a-concealed-weapon/

I don't have anything to add other than this was on the homepage, which I thought was ironic.

Bikers taunt bleeding cop after wreck

A state trooper is cut off and intentionally wrecked, then taunted by bikers as he lay trapped, injured, and bleeding.

No dashcam thanks to budget cuts

I don't have anything to add other than this was on the homepage, which I thought was ironic.

A state trooper is cut off and intentionally wrecked, then taunted by bikers as he lay trapped, injured, and bleeding.

I haven't even looked at anything else on the site, will have no do that later.

Some comments were funny.

Posted by joe319 on Thursday, August 12, 2010 02:40 PM Pacific

I keep praying that one day, someone will sue the manufacturers of these bikes for making them too fast. Now that may sound silly but look what's happened over the years with big tobacco. Look how scared gun manufacturers got when lawsuits first started.

I was hoping that would be the case here in Florida a few years back when a trroper was killed when a tire blew out on his Camaro when he was going after a crotch rocket racing a Porsche on I-4. The biker was later caught and convicted of 2nd degree murder I had wished his widow would've gone after the manufacturer of that bike. Even if they are not successful, you would catch their attention just as fast as their bikes.

Some comments were funny.

Posted by joe319 on Thursday, August 12, 2010 02:40 PM Pacific

I keep praying that one day, someone will sue the manufacturers of these bikes for making them too fast. Now that may sound silly but look what's happened over the years with big tobacco. Look how scared gun manufacturers got when lawsuits first started.

I was hoping that would be the case here in Florida a few years back when a trroper was killed when a tire blew out on his Camaro when he was going after a crotch rocket racing a Porsche on I-4. The biker was later caught and convicted of 2nd degree murder I had wished his widow would've gone after the manufacturer of that bike. Even if they are not successful, you would catch their attention just as fast as their bikes.

Yup, slowing down bikes to where they can't perform well enough to get out of the way of cages is smart. :rolleyes:

How about the tmanufacturer of the tires on the Camaro? How about GM for making a car that would take the officer to a speed high enough that it would kill him? What idiots. Now I'm NOT going to go see what kind of idiots are on that site.