Knives! What do you have?

chevysoldier

Dats a bad ass pistol right there LOL! Much better then the tiny knife chevy posted that goes on a rail...

You mean the one from ballisticreload.com? You know you bought one.

Hey chevy you would have gone nuts at how many bayo's there were at the medina gun show. Tons of old stuff cheap $20 for some stuff. Some were high like $125, lots of old swords also. I spent to much to buy my ka-bar style knife this time maybe next week.

Damn, too bad I missed em. I need to place for these before I get more though. I just don't have the room.

My 1913 is a Remington manufacture that was made in 1917 and already had the later modifications to it and fits the US made shotguns and M1917 rifle. What you need to complete the collection is the rifles they go on also. :D

IMG_2544.jpg

Where did you find your SMLE? I want one for my collection.

I've had it for a good 8 years now or so. I got it at a small gun shop in PA near where I used to live. They where going for $75 at the time. I have a second one that was sporterized I am trying to return to original. The parts are just hard to come by these days.

• 4 weeks later...
I figured this was better placed in the firearms section. I want to know what you carry, what you have and what you want. I'll start.

I used to carry this but has seen a lot of abuse in Iraq and the army. The blade needs some serious work. CRKT M16

med_1222750553-CRKT_M16-14T_01.jpg

Bought this in Iraq as well. Gerber Guardian Back-up.

Gerber%20Guardian%20Back%20up%20black%20blade.jpg

Carried one of these in Iraq, now it is just a backup knife at the house and camping knife. KA-BAR.

31yTOH9D5PL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This I always wore while I was in the army, now it serves more as a camping tool or when I think I may need a multi-tool while I am out and about. Leatherman Wave.

knife-leatherman-wave.jpg

I really want to pick one of these up. Benchmade 3550SBK Auto opener. For sale (from stores/dealers) to military and law enforcement. Heavy duty and high quality.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXem08IN4M0Eo09Y17DmghPNCiX2kAze3egJl8ewjTT9x3sGU&t=1&usg=__bZp2_g8Anh6YYB9pDLKZN35Zfrw=

It looks like you can buy this at this site?

http://www.thebladeshop.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BM3550SBK&CartID=1

Yeah I've been looking and seeing more and more selling to civilians anymore. I used to only see them to military and LE so I wonder if that has changed? I just don't have $175 right now for one, especially not until I pick up a my next handgun. Thanks for the link though Gump.

The button plate is under the rubber pad. Sneaky.

She handed it to be and said it wasn't an auto. I tried pushing the pad waiting for it to spring open and it never did. Thought maybe it was just hard to push like yours was but it's not an auto. :(

Yeah I've been looking and seeing more and more selling to civilians anymore. I used to only see them to military and LE so I wonder if that has changed? I just don't have $175 right now for one, especially not until I pick up a my next handgun. Thanks for the link though Gump.

Maybe they stop you at purchase time I only put it in the cart and checked freight. The law link from the site shows this:

Ohio - 2923.12. [prohibits carry and concealment of "any

deadly weapon" except for self-defense, without explicit

mention of knives].

- 2923.20 Unlawful transaction in weapons. (A) No person

shall... (3) Manufacture, possess for sale, sell, or

furnish to any other person other than a law enforcement

agency for authorized use in police work, any...

switchblade knife, springblade knife, gravity knife, or

similar weapon...

i have the regular S&W SWAT with the "easy open" button on the top of the knife and a blade lock on the side to prevent it from opening in your pocket and it has skateboard grip tape on the sides. it is a little beat up but i use it almost everyday at work. it was the easiest thing to buy too so apparently its legal, or the guy at the mall just doesnt care lol. I have a TON more too cuz i collect them, im just too lazy to get them out lol.

5345433824_43a3f0bf82_b-1.jpg

Edited by JStump

I am looking at one of these, but not sure if I want to buy it right now or not...I think I am just going to save my money for a new 870 and some accessories.

http://www.botachtactical.com/sogseseteel.html

Get the 870! :)

i have the regular S&W SWAT with the "easy open" button on the top of the knife and a blade lock on the side to prevent it from opening in your pocket and it has skateboard grip tape on the sides. it is a little beat up but i use it almost everyday at work. it was the easiest thing to buy too so apparently its legal, or the guy at the mall just doesnt care lol. I have a TON more too cuz i collect them, im just too lazy to get them out lol.

5345433824_43a3f0bf82_b-1.jpg

That's the one my wife has. My dad got it for her for Christmas. She loves it.

they're "supposed" to require you to send your active military ID or LEO ID or whatever. Some do, many don't.

you can also buy just about anything you want from various knife forums.

Update on my S&W cheap-o from the Mac truck. It's turned out to be a pretty good knife, better than the Kershaw's that I had previously. It's a Extreme Ops CK4. Smooth blade, holds and edge pretty well, opens pretty easy. The only problem I've had with it is I had to use a drop of loctite on the pivot bolts since they would back out and get way loose.