Swappers Day, Johnstown, Labor Day weekend

chevysoldier

Guns, knives, clothes, tools, toys, flea market items, etc, etc. Lots of vendors.

SWAPPERS DAY SEPT 4,5,6

Opens at 09:00 am on Sat SUN and Mon

Closes at dark

ENTERY FEE 5$ for any one over 12 years of age

under 12 free

7357 Sportsman Club Rd, Johnstown, OH 43031-8148

• 2 weeks later...

It's just up the road from me, I go on Sunday usually. If you're observant you can find some good deals on guns. Got a LAW-12 there last year for $400, flipped it for $600 before the week was over. My wife found a first-year Ruger MkII for $250, worth 3x that. Most shit is overpriced, but ya never know. It's fun to look around and watch the dogs race anyway. They do quick-draw competitions too.

Boy what a nightmare it was riding thru Johnstown today! I came home on 62 from riding in Coshocton,

not only was this event going on in the town square but EVERY damn house along Rt 62 for MILES East

of the city was having garage and yard sales! Traffic stopping without notice, cars pulling out of driveways,

general mayhem.

Boy what a nightmare it was riding thru Johnstown today! I came home on 62 from riding in Coshocton' date='

not only was this event going on in the town square but EVERY damn house along Rt 62 for MILES East

of the city was having garage and yard sales! Traffic stopping without notice, cars pulling out of driveways,

general mayhem.[/quote']

:lol: What was going on in town was tiny compared to the actual swapper's day! Coming down 62, you were really close to my house!