Valley / Brecksville Reservation tonight

Tony07R6

I posted saying I was going to be in the area. Last name is Deppi. They have a lot of cars with custom tags. He drives a Blue Jeep Cherokee- Gunn3r and a 69 mustang - 69 WNDSR. His dad has a white mustang- ND4SPD a black mustang- JST 4 SPD another orange mustang 65 PRIDE a 76 Lincoln continental -76 BLASS and a red jeep NUKES4U

I know the white mustang, surprisingly I don't know the name off hand. Must be about 5 years younger than me I'm guessing.

You did say Cleveland, but you didn't say my backyard. Hell if you were lucky I mighta let you take out one of the bikes just to get a taste of the valley area

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only up for the night, my friend needed a ride from columbus to Brecksville so I drove him up and came right back down after dinner.

The metro parks up there are very nice! We took a quick drive though and I am very jealous

oh well....

and metro parks is nothing compare to hocking hills.

I know the white mustang, surprisingly I don't know the name off hand. Must be about 5 years younger than me I'm guessing.

You did say Cleveland, but you didn't say my backyard. Hell if you were lucky I mighta let you take out one of the bikes just to get a taste of the valley area

I think I remember him saying something about them moving there around '03.

The title said Brecksville, guess i will be a little more specific next time

I think I remember him saying something about them moving there around '03.

The title said Brecksville, guess i will be a little more specific next time

that could be why, I moved out in 03 and didn't move back til 09. You are forgiven this time :p

im not talking to you anymore brian :p

seriously gen3 you should take a trip up here sometime, you would love the metro parks. Plus it would be nice to ride with a female that goes over 30.. (no offense to tony) :)

No offense taken by me, I tell her she's a fuckin pussy on a daily basis. I'm just happy I now have 2 bikes available to me to ride. :banana:

oh yeah and a blue mach 1, I forget what the tag on that one is but here is a picture of the front :D

mach1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us