Valley / Brecksville Reservation tonight

Tony07R6

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever one you feel better riding 250-300 miles, with some good curves. Medium pace, well maybe an easier pace, jeans and jacket pace. What we were running with curby. Or we could head down 83 to 541 to 93 and loop it back up to bolivar?

Edited by speedytriple

oh yea I can handle the 636 for 250ish...thats about what it was for the canton loop we did a few weeks back. I'd be in so long as it works with my schedule, fall time gets pretty busy for me.

If its an easy pace though I may consider the VFR, I'm just an even bigger pussy with it because I don't wanna hurt her lol

I already meet you in my dreams ;)so you don't count, I am talking about every one else

boooooo ya! :takeit:

you need to sell me that vfr...

make me an offer I can't refuse :p

Matt and I would be down for this.. we just need some notice.. school starts on monday so im gonna need a good break soon..

someone plan it for when I can make it and I'm in, I planned the last one lol

well my buddy just talked me into hitting up Bike Night at 6. I will probably only stay for 45 mins to an hour then probably head out to ride a little

Edited by Bad324

darn. if it was a bit longer ride, i'd think about it. unfortunately, even valley view is about 40 minutes out for me, so I'll probably wait til a weekend ride comes up.

agreed....unless others chime in, it definitely would not be worth the ride from out there

I will stop at mcd @ 6....have a smoke and wait upto 6.15 and head out to qsl....

sounds good, my buddy is notoriously late and since he is bringing his gf I don't want to make definite time plans as she will make it twice as unpredictable :lol:

We may be going to bike night in mentor or valley view...not sure what the plan is yet.

I was only up for the night, my friend needed a ride from columbus to Brecksville so I drove him up and came right back down after dinner.

The metro parks up there are very nice! We took a quick drive though and I am very jealous

I was only up for the night, my friend needed a ride from columbus to Brecksville so I drove him up and came right back down after dinner.

The metro parks up there are very nice! We took a quick drive though and I am very jealous

way to let me know this, Broadview Hts might as well be Brecksville. Who was it, wondering if I know him. I'm sort of a big deal, i know people ;)

way to let me know this, Broadview Hts might as well be Brecksville. Who was it, wondering if I know him. I'm sort of a big deal, i know people ;)

I posted saying I was going to be in the area. Last name is Deppi. They have a lot of cars with custom tags. He drives a Blue Jeep Cherokee- Gunn3r and a 69 mustang - 69 WNDSR. His dad has a white mustang- ND4SPD a black mustang- JST 4 SPD another orange mustang 65 PRIDE a 76 Lincoln continental -76 BLASS and a red jeep NUKES4U