wtb snowblower

that dude

yes sir :D

:lol: I don't like the cold but your driveway is as small as mine and even I shovel it. Then again its my excuse of a "workout" when too lazy to drive to the rec center. Unfortunately I know nobody selling a snowblower just yet

:lol: I don't like the cold but your driveway is as small as mine and even I shovel it. Then again its my excuse of a "workout" when too lazy to drive to the rec center. Unfortunately I know nobody selling a snowblower just yet

i f-n hate shoveling snow. done. i see new they are min 1100. i really dont need a big 26-30" clearing path and tracks....but they look super uber kool! :rolleyes:

I've got 550' or so of up and down driveway, and my locking differential wheeled snow thrower works fine. Not sure you really need track drive for Ohio snow. Mine's made it through 18", uphill, and all the slushy crap at the street left by the township, without even pausing.

But, they do look cool, and if you want, then by all means do it. Just trying to save you some shekels.