Another strike against freedom

Casper

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-As published by Benjamin Franklin

:kneel:

While I agree with the concept of using technology to make our lives easier, it scares the crap out of me when they say it will be initially voluntary......Didn't the Devil say it was voluntary to eat that first apple?????:devil:

.....shit.....a company in FLA that makes the damn things, got VOLUNTEERs from their own staff to be the first HUMANS to have them injected with info!!!!

overreaction??? no.....we just realize that this is ONLY the START!!!! ( i wont bring the soapbox out)

I'm tellin ya guys, this is getting out of hand.

Look how often they taser people now, even when they're on the ground surrounded by 6 cops. Are they still a big bad threat? IMO, hell no.

Our freedoms are getting eroded at an alarming rate. Wait til DUI is .02.

Look how often they taser people now, even when they're on the ground surrounded by 6 cops. Are they still a big bad threat? IMO, hell no.

What scares me the most is the amount of people okay with it.

And to the poster who said something about 'over-reaction'...

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

HAHAHA. another over reaction.. as a reference if you look at half the stuff we do today, by standards 100years ago, we would all already have given up our liberty's..

Grow up and use your head for once.

HAHAHA. another over reaction.. as a reference if you look at half the stuff we do today, by standards 100years ago, we would all already have given up our liberty's..

Grow up and use your head for once.

wake up bro!!!!!!!!! my health ins comp is making the rate 3 times cheaper IF YOU TAKE THIER health assemsment, and use a "cam" (pedometer...the thing that tell you how much you walk, move ect) WTF......soon they will be MAKING ME go to the health club 4 times a week, AND CHECK ATTENDENCE....

....not an over reaction...i just have my eyes OPEN to the things happening in the REAL world.....

wake up bro!!!!!!!!! my health ins comp is making the rate 3 times cheaper IF YOU TAKE THIER health assemsment, and use a "cam" (pedometer...the thing that tell you how much you walk, move ect) WTF......soon they will be MAKING ME go to the health club 4 times a week, AND CHECK ATTENDENCE....

....not an over reaction...i just have my eyes OPEN to the things happening in the REAL world.....

:violin::violin::violin:

I going to tell stacy what you said and shes going to say you should do that anyway!!!

I think you have a better chance of getting tested for drugs... ISNT THAT WHY YOUR REALLY WORRIED?:p

:rolleyes:

Habeas Corpus' date=' RFID, Patriot Act...

I would continue but I believe my beagle has more wit and intelligence than you do. And it's 'liberties,' not 'liberty's.'

Grow up and use YOUR head for once.[/quote']

Awww did we strike a nerve.. fact of the matter is, we all take part in so many things now days that would been looked upon the same way 100yrs ago that you are looking at things now..

By the way, thanks for the spelling lesson and your ignorance... Care to mention anything else about your molested pets?

scary times ahead... yes indeed.

only until the next generation forgets when things were the way we know them. but even then something else will come along to make their times "scary". not to say i enjoy giving away my liberties, im just a realist.

i guess its good to pay attention to these things sometimes, but lets get serious, a bottle of beer would be more enjoyable than reading that article. :D

I think you have a better chance of getting tested for drugs... ISNT THAT WHY YOUR REALLY WORRIED?:p

lol.......its always would come to that with the 420 in the name....too bad it aint funny and just takes away from the reality of what COULD/WILL happen with the RFID controvercy (sp).....i really feel its the opening of a pandoras box.....thats all....now go get fucking wasted ass drunk!!!!! :rolleyes::p

• 3 weeks later...

dui is already .02 for anyone carrying a cdl in their pocket.

That's it, the terrorists have won. I DO have a CDL, have not used it for years but it was tough to get and I don't want to give it up, now I have to be subject to behavior modification (.02 is a tiny amount) because I can't drink 2 beers in a one-hour span and drive home, because now I'm a CRIMINAL and am subject to losing the best job I ever have had if I get a DUI. I've got a company car and a job where I drive a lot doing it.

So for me, DUI is one-fifth the amount it used to be in a span of what, 6-8 years? So tell me things aren't getting out of hand. All the MADD people have to try to keep their jobs so they just keep on pushing to erode more of our freedoms.

Let's find something they love and work on them. More than one quilt for each member of a family? PRISON TIME, you shouldn't have to sleep under more than one blanket!