2001 gsxr600

Alex L.

Casper approved me posting this.

My '01 GSXR600 is for sale. Low 20k miles, salvage title. There is not a scratch on the frame. I've put around 1,000 miles on it. It's completely straight and rides flawlessly. It's been a blast in the time I've owned it but I need the money for other things. It has a Yoshi pipe on it, no Power Commander, fender eliminator, flush turn signals, and frame sliders. All black in color, the bike is very clean. The bike will come with a cowl, rear seat, and chain lube/cleaning products. It made 100.3/40.5 on Brian's dyno.

$2,500 for the bike

$2,600 for the bike/XL Icon Contra slate jacket

No trades.

IMG00042-20100710-1115.jpg

im likin it im looking for one of those to upgrade to next year ima beginner im actually 15 but im becoming a big kid haha im growing fast and im looking for more power this lil 250 i got is boring

im likin it im looking for one of those to upgrade to next year ima beginner im actually 15 but im becoming a big kid haha im growing fast and im looking for more power this lil 250 i got is boring

You felt the need to post this why?

yeah, this sounds like a fantastic idea.

you should definitely buy a 600 supersport at 16.

definitely. you'll totally be able to handle that kind of power responsibly coming from a 30HP single-cylinder to a 105HP homologation powerhouse.

definitely.

hdc_0000_0001_0_img0022.jpg

• 2 weeks later...