8/21 and Marysville riders!

danballa

I've been seeing a lot of bikes out lately in our city..any of you guys/gals Brave enough to go on the CSBA ride this Saturday? I'm always the only one from the "ville that shows up on these rides. Come on people! They are great people, and we always have a good time. This is a short ride of just under 200 miles. (from Marysville it will be around 300 if you go back to meet up spot at end of ride.)Any type of bikes are welcome, and any skill of rider as well. Just ride at Your own Safe pace! Our fearless leader is Great at making sure No One gets left behind. There has been a few female riders on the rides as well, so you ladies don't think it's a guys only thing. (many times, it has been guys only though..I don't want to mislead you)

They are leaving the meet up spot at 9am, so if anyone is interested..post up or send me a PM.. we can meet up at Lowes/Dunham's parking at 7:15..head out at 7:30. That will give us plenty of time to stop at the speedway right beside meet up spot and get gassed up. So post back, or send me a PM. Hope to see someone else from the 'Ville riding with us this time.

CSBA ride link

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=63948

Hope to see you there!

Thanks Ben! Glad you are feeling better and going to make the ride.

Feeling better = new pain meds that work. Without the meds, ugh I can still barely move! I'm Still kinda figuring out "proper" dosage.. And the side effects. I guess I'm just going to have to be Extra cautious on this ride since I'm not 100% sure of how I react to them. Today's dose seems like It works well, so this is what I'll use tomorrow. At least I will have had 1 day experience with it.

That's also kind of the reason I wanted someone else from the Ville to make the ride this time. At least then I'd have someone with me for the first hour.

Ebon usuay sets a pretty good pace for my medicated self.. And of course.. He isn't gonna make this one. Unless we get some new riders, you guys might have to wait on me more then usual. My goal is to get home safe, no matter how long it takes me! As always though.. I truly am just happy to be there, and I feel blessed that I am able to be on two wheels at all. A slow pace is 1000x better then a NO pace!

I would like to go but I am stuck working. Hit me up sometime if you wanna take a quick ride out of the 'ville, I am always up for a ride if I am not working.

quick ride or a long ride...I ride as often as my health allows me to. As you can see by the previous post.. I'm still getting used to new meds, so I'm really extra cautious right now. That means a kinda slow pace for me until I get fully adjusted. (meaning speed limit'ish)

When is the next day you're plannin on riding? We can set something up!

That's also kind of the reason I wanted someone else from the Ville to make the ride this time. At least then I'd have someone with me for the first hour.

You know where i live so you are welcome to shoot over my way and ride down with us. We will be leaving my place about 8:00.

I'll be ok. Looks like my friend is planning on meeting me at 36/71 Shell station. We're going to be there about 8, so just a few minutes before you guys hit it. Assuming we are both on time..We'll keep an eye out for you guys and tag along.

quick ride or a long ride...I ride as often as my health allows me to. As you can see by the previous post.. I'm still getting used to new meds, so I'm really extra cautious right now. That means a kinda slow pace for me until I get fully adjusted. (meaning speed limit'ish)

When is the next day you're plannin on riding? We can set something up!

Riding down to the QS&L on Wednesday...