2009 Triumph Daytona 675 $7000

katanafreak

Just posting here as a feeler i guess to see if anyone would even be interested in the bike. I am out of loot and am in desperate need of some lol. School and stuff is killin me. But anyways, it is a stock 2009 triumph Daytona 675 red. 2500 miles on the clock. Awesome bike i love it and dont want to get rid of it but im hurtin pretty bad. Just seeing if some people would be interested in the bike at this price. if i get some feedback i will post some pics of the bike. Bike is almost perfect condition, except for a TINY scratch on the rear cowl from when i moved it up here from texas. Also it comes with a full warrenty until march 2013. Had the first maintenance done and have the stamp from dealer. Have all manuals and 2 keys and a key mold. let me know if the price seems right. Right now there are bridgestone 003rs tires on it. cant think of anything else to say. Oh i still owe the bank so on reciept of payment you can take the bike and when i get the title from them i will send it to you. or if theres another way to do it please let me know. thanks for lookin.

heres some pics i posted up a little while back. bike looks exactly the same =) http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=56422

Edited by katanafreak
found pics

And ... "dude, just rob a bank or something. Don't sell the scooter" LOL

Man i wish i could! No one said that gettin out the army was a hard lol. Didnt know they keep your last check until 4-6 weeks after you get out, that is killin me. and the payment for the GI Bill is a month after your first month of school, that is killin me too cause the post 9/11 gi bill pays you bah (money for housing) and the 1000 stipend to get books and stuff dont come till you get your books already.. wtf is the point of a books stipend if you cant get it till after you pay for books lol i need the money now! Damn army still screwin with me even after i got out.... GRR!

Unfortunately the economy is heavily effecting the used bike market. The law of supply and demand, there are a number of people like yourself that are trying to sell and there are very few buyers (they have no cash or are worried about the future).

I have been passively looking the last couple of weeks and here is what I have found. There are at least a dozen D675s for sale on Triumph675.net, one other on OR, and the number being listed on ebay has increased. The average year is 2007, the average mileage is just under 6k, and the average asking selling price is $5,300. Mods do not seem to add much value for buyers and mileage does not have a tremendous impact on the seller's asking price.

You may have an advantage that while there are a number of '06, '07, and 08's for sale there are not many '09 or '10. Thus if you find someone looking for the upgrades Triumph placed on the '09s and newer you may find a buyer. Otherwise you are competing for buyers looking at prices in the low $5k range.

From what I have seen $7k is reasonable for the year and mileage but for a quick cash sale you may find yourself taking a loss.

Just my two cents if it helps. Sweet looking bike. I love mine.