2009 Buell 1125CR

jbot

• 1 month later...

actually, i weaved them all into a quilt and i cuddle it while watching bukkake and eating sushi and doing other things azns do ALL the time. oh and dominating at starcraft II.

it was totally worth the pink eye and sinus infection. sometimes i hide under the quilt during the scary scenes in Ringu... but thanks to all those pale whores with thongs, i can still see everything. thanks white wimmenz! without you, i could never have finished ringu!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oh yeah, this is sold.

Will be selling my 2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory next.

Actively on the hunt for a KTM 690 SM/SMC and Husky SM 610 (with FI)

please lock this up!

found on WERA, located in columbus.

azn pwer!

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=282392

For Sale: 2008 KTM 690 SMC

$7000

Clean title (not a salvage), purchased new, race prepped, all street parts boxed up, complete motor rebuild with OEM parts by Hordpower on 2/15/11, reliable 65 hp at the rear wheel (with dyno charts), MX-Tech reworked the WP forks and shock set-up for 190lb rider (with baseline set-up), FMF Powerbomb header and Factory 4.1 Ti slip-on, Tuneboy remapping, oil cooler kit (uninstalled), spare gearing and misc extra parts. I’m also including the following: 2 new sets of Pirelli’s (Diablo Supercorsa DOT fronts SC1, Dragon Slicks rear SC1), 1 new set of Michelin Pilots Supermoto (SMF15A and SMF14R), 2 scrubbed sets of Pirelli’s (Diablo SBK front SC0 and rear SC1 & Dragon Supercorsa Pro DOT) 1 scrubbed set of Michelin PowerOne’s (A front and B rear) and one Pirelli front rain (SCR).

Clubman, D SBK and D SS legal.

The price is firm. I’m not parting out anything and the tires are sold with the bike. PM me if you have questions, or need details.

I'll post photos soon.

Thanks.

attachment.php?attachmentid=89164&d=1297994160

yeah, i saw that too. i'm in cbus right now, so i'm thinking about at least checking it out.

i'm hearing good things about the place that did the engine work, so maybe no need to worry about the engine's history.

KILL WHITEYYYYYY

lol