Ducati pulls out early and makes mess.

RFM

ducati should just stick to WSBK and leave motoGP alone, because they suck in motoGP. signing rossi IMO was their last ditch effort to actually win some championships.

They can make a mint off of Rossi souvenirs and the like. I'd guess that they could pull both series off with a run of Ducati/Rossi branded bikes and clothes. Merchandise the hell out of it, with all the Rossi fanfare...

I hope they are just posturing to get Dorna to allow them to take the intake restrictors off...

ducati should just stick to WSBK and leave motoGP alone, because they suck in motoGP. signing rossi IMO was their last ditch effort to actually win some championships.

You dont watch moto gp to often do ya? I seem to remember Stoner taking that title pretty easy........

oh you mean the ONE championship in SEVEN years that they've won? great work!

compare to their WSBK efforts, where they won a title the second year they were there, then proceeded to win 12 more after that...

wow.how this decision will efect Pegrim in AMA?

Pegram isn't riding Duc next year anyways..

As far as Duc pulling out of WSBK, not sure if I believe that just yet. I am willing to bet that they do what Honda does via Hanspree. It won't be "factory", but it will be factory. Know what I mean?

Haga was gone anyways... But, I am betting they are still going to be there, but just not officially...

• 4 weeks later...