I have arrived!

Hijnx

Hey Y'all! Female rider in the Toledo area, been riding four years. My daily rider is a BMW R100R Mystic and I have a '67 BMW R60 /2. The /2 I acquired a couple months ago, all original, third owner with 25K on the clock. It's currently having some minor mechanical work done, like new shoes (yes, they're original), brakes and blood transfusions. My passion lies in vintage bikes and I have been "officially" nicknamed "Vintage Chick". Somewhere in the hills of Burkesville, Kentucky there's some scribbling on some tree bark that says so. But it smells of Knob Creek, so I'd be careful reading that... or not.

I'm a total mileage whore and believe 500 miles makes for a good days ride. I've been called hardcore, LOL, whatever that means. I like gearing up and going, seeing, doing. I'm a rally rat and love tent camping. I have a Kermit chair and Jetboil and know how to use them.

But enough about me...

Welcome to ORDN. Watch out for the

So what you're saying is I have to keep my eye on you. Duly noted. Don't make me shake my finger at you really hard.

Toledoish is an obscure suburb of Toledo.

That seems kinda catty, I assume you two have met.

Nah, we've never met. But that's what I call a proper welcome.

So what you're saying is I have to keep my eye on you. Duly noted. Don't make me shake my finger at you really hard.

Toledoish is an obscure suburb of Toledo.

Nah, we've never met. But that's what I call a proper welcome.

Oh, it isn't me you have to watch out for, my wife gets on here from time to time. :D I won't say any names but there is a rider on a 1000rr you might need to watch out for.

Oh, it isn't me you have to watch out for, my wife gets on here from time to time. :D I won't say any names but there is a rider on a 1000rr you might need to watch out for.

Whatever, she only gets on here to talk to me anyway she doesnt even read your posts.

Cool, seems you seldom find couples on the same board. My other half belongs to a couple but he's mostly a lurker.

Yeah, she doesn't post a whole lot on here though.

Whatever, she only gets on here to talk to me anyway she doesnt even read your posts.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.