New features added!!!

Casper

1) Friends list. Add members to your buddy list (in their profile, click link saying add to buddy list). If the user adds you to their's, then they show up on your friends list in your profile. Oh, and when you do add someone, it sends them a PM automagically. Kinda nifty.

2) Guest only see first post. I guest users can only see the first post of each thread. Then it says to login or register.

3) Top posters. Click on "Quick Links" then on "Top Posters of Month". Its kinda nifty also. I sure am a postwhore.

1) Friends list. Add members to your buddy list (in their profile, click link saying add to buddy list). If the user adds you to their's, then they show up on your friends list in your profile. Oh, and when you do add someone, it sends them a PM automagically. Kinda nifty.

I have no friends... EAT SHIT AND DIE..

2) Guest only see first post. I guest users can only see the first post of each thread. Then it says to login or register.

Why did you do this.. most forums just deny them the ability to see pics. Did you do it for a bandwidth reason?

3) Top posters. Click on "Quick Links" then on "Top Posters of Month". Its kinda nifty also. I sure am a postwhore.

I dont care who the top posers are but Im sure some do.. yeah I said posers...

Ok back to my coffee. :coffee:

:confused:

I don't see #3 under my quick links... :confused:

I have no friends... EAT SHIT AND DIE..

Why did you do this.. most forums just deny them the ability to see pics. Did you do it for a bandwidth reason?

I dont care who the top posers are but Im sure some do.. yeah I said posers...

Ok back to my coffee. :coffee:

You're right, you have no friends. Want me to supply you with the razor blade?

I did this for several reasons: 1) people browsing the threads who have no reason to be. 2) people lurking and not signing up. What they don't know is that when signing in they see more stuff. 3) Since I did this this morning we've had I think five people sign up. 4) a lot of pictures are posted on this site that might not be a good idea for the general population to see. There's already been one instance of someone getting in trouble at work. No, it wasn't me.

Post whores care.

Coffee is good.

satan.. isnt there a way to just let people read the threads without seeing the pictures if they dont log in? I know that is how its done on most other boards using vbulletin.

Good question. I guess I could write a little plugin to do that, but this was a lot easier. It was already written for me. What forum does it that way? I'd like to see how they do it.