Geek jokes

Casper

Some of these had me rolling:

So Helium walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve noble gases here." Helium doesn't react.

A superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve superconductors here." The superconductor leaves without putting up any resistance.

A higgs-boson walks into a church. The priest says "higgs-bosons aren't allowed in here." The higgs-boson says "but without me, how can you have mass?"

Why did the tachyon cross the road? To get to the other side.

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar and doesn't.

A parasite walks into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve your kind in here." The parasite says "well you're not a very good host."

A neutrino walks into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve neutrinos in here." The neutrino says "I was just passing through."

A skeleton walks into a bar and says 'give me a beer and a mop'.

Why do computer geeks get Halloween confused with Christmas: because Oct 31 = Dec 25.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why did Mr ohm marry Mrs ohm? He couldn't Resist'er.

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. He asks the bartender how much. "For you, no charge".

Two atoms are sitting at a bar.

Atom #1 " I think I've lost an electron"

Atom #2 "Are you sure"

Atom #1 "I'm positive!"

My eyes are full of tears right now, and coworkers are looking at me strangely.

A graviton walks into a bar, everyone follows.

An etheron walks into a series of bars, but only for a second.

A photon approaches a bar, walks into a nightclub, and leaves a bar.

Why did the chicken commit suicide? To get to the other side

:+15million:

I especially appreciated the one about hiding stuff that they were stealing in Dumpsters under ITIL manauls, figuring anyone that saw them would go on to the next Dumpster, avoiding anything ITIL-related at any cost.

If you've been to ITIL training :yawn smiley: you'll understand.

i didn't get the computer geek one... i'm not that kind of nerd.

Why do computer geeks get Halloween confused with Christmas: because Oct 31 = Dec 25.

Oct 31 = Dec 25

Octal 031 = Decimal 25

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octal#Octal_to_Decimal_conversion

I really hope someone else gets this or I'm going to be feeling mighty geeky and not in a good way.

Oct 31 = Dec 25

Octal 031 = Decimal 25

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octal#Octal_to_Decimal_conversion

I really hope someone else gets this or I'm going to be feeling mighty geeky and not in a good way.

Nah, I got it. But that may be because I spent a ridiculous amount of time last session explaining octal, bcd, hex, and the rest to ECET-100 students. It was all at the front of my brain (and my recurring nightmares: "No, 10 is only ten in decimal, in binary it's two. Repeat, repeat, repeat...)

Nah, I got it. But that may be because I spent a ridiculous amount of time last session explaining octal, bcd, hex, and the rest to ECET-100 students. It was all at the front of my brain (and my recurring nightmares: "No, 10 is only ten in decimal, in binary it's two. Repeat, repeat, repeat...)

Right. There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary, and those that do not