My new addition

BiggO

I've had my Ruger P95 for a while and been really happy with it. Was at a gun show in Cambridge this weekend and there was a booth that had a new Ruger SR9c, two tone,

for $400. I've seen them for sale used for that. So I couldn't pass it up.

Ruger%20SSI62287-2%20copy.jpg

Pic is from Bud's and they have it for $399, but are out of stock.

its 400 everywhere, so i would say you couldnt pass it up.i have one and had to already send it in to get fixed.(trigger and striker pin spring) also have had problems with my buddys shooting left out of the box. will say ruger is great in the customer service department, had it back in 2 weeks. its meant for small handed shooters due to the thin profile of the grip and gun itself. theres a good chance i will be taking it to the medina show to get rid of. btw im a huge ruger fan boi, i just think for the money the xd kills the firearm in all aspects. ruger let me down with the sr9 9mm. good luck!

its 400 everywhere, so i would say you couldnt pass it up.i have one and had to already send it in to get fixed.(trigger and striker pin spring) also have had problems with my buddys shooting left out of the box. will say ruger is great in the customer service department, had it back in 2 weeks. its meant for small handed shooters due to the thin profile of the grip and gun itself. theres a good chance i will be taking it to the medina show to get rid of. btw im a huge ruger fan boi, i just think for the money the xd kills the firearm in all aspects. ruger let me down with the sr9 9mm. good luck!

Straight left is usually not enough finger on the trigger.

Left and down a little (8 o'clock), tightening fingers (anticipating recoil).

Left and a little more down (7 o'clock), jerking or slapping at the trigger.

Have him try some snap caps for dry fire practice.

Straight left is usually not enough finger on the trigger.

Left and down a little (8 o'clock), tightening fingers (anticipating recoil).

Left and a little more down (7 o'clock), jerking or slapping at the trigger.

Have him try some snap caps for dry fire practice.

already sent it back. had the sights totally to the right and it still shot way left. the rifiling was screwed up from the factory. the acknowleged it was a complete factory defect. they have horrible reviews and actually had a recall.

Thanks for the heads up on the troubles you've had with yours. I read that the SR9 had some issues when it was first released, but they had corrected them. I'll keep a close eye on mine. Taking it tomorrow to shot a hundred rounds or so, on my lunch break.

As for the price, I've been seeing them around $429 or $449 new.

The guy in Lima that was selling one last week on the Gun Listing was asking $400 for his and sold it within a couple days of placing of the add.

Thanks for the heads up on the troubles you've had with yours. I read that the SR9 had some issues when it was first released, but they had corrected them. I'll keep a close eye on mine. Taking it tomorrow to shot a hundred rounds or so, on my lunch break.

As for the price, I've been seeing them around $429 or $449 new.

The guy in Lima that was selling one last week on the Gun Listing was asking $400 for his and sold it within a couple days of placing of the add.

hopefully yours works flawlessly, hoping they got it all figured out being a fan boy:D