hackers

that dude

where do these players get the hacks n cheats from then?

i guess i went off topic a little. i am talking about the ability to run backup games on the ps3. i know there was another exploit for ps3 earlier in the year but i dont know if its in the wild. i know folks use modded controllers on 360..don't know if that exists on ps3. some games have enough glitches in them that you would think someone had hacked it ...MW2 comes to mind.

I stopped playing mw2 a while ago due to the glitches...and i'm not fan of using a hack against someone else for an advantage.

What they hell is the reason to hack games and use cheats? I have never understood this mentality. If you can beat the game then practice more, same goes for online. I've been playing games since. Been playing since Pong was the shit and this just makes me scratch my head. I guess I'm out of touch with the new generation. :)

"Hack the Planet!" not "Trash the planet". :nono:

Wrong! ZeroCool (think that was his name) throws that disk in the TRASH and as hes being hauled away by the feds

starts shouting "Trash the planet" to tip off his buddy to look in the trash can! Ha!

Wrong! ZeroCool (think that was his name) throws that disk in the TRASH and as hes being hauled away by the feds

starts shouting "Trash the planet" to tip off his buddy to look in the trash can! Ha!

I think I have it at home, I'll watch that part again, but I think he was yelling "Hack the Planet" meaning to get it to those guys to broadcast.

EDIT: Yeah he's yelling Hack the Planet, your thinking of what he's yelling before it:

" DADE

They're TRASHING our rights, man! They're

TRASHING the flow of data! They're TRASHING!

TRASHING! TRASHING! HACK THE PLANET! HACK

THE PLANET!

GILL

Shut up and get in the car!

CEREAL

(understanding the hidden message)

HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE PLANET!"

Edited by fusion

I think I have it at home, I'll watch that part again, but I think he was yelling "Hack the Planet" meaning to get it to those guys to broadcast.

EDIT: Yeah he's yelling Hack the Planet, your thinking of what he's yelling before it:

" DADE

They're TRASHING our rights, man! They're

TRASHING the flow of data! They're TRASHING!

TRASHING! TRASHING! HACK THE PLANET! HACK

THE PLANET!

GILL

Shut up and get in the car!

CEREAL

(understanding the hidden message)

HACK THE PLANET! HACK THE PLANET!"

Dangit. I remember the scene and remember him repeating TRASH so I coulda swore he said "trash the planet", oh well, I stand corrected :bow: