Shrimp in the drinking water, yum

Gump

More fear and a way to distract New Yorkers from the bed bug infestation they have like a lot of places. This is hardly news worthy. Anyone who took biology knows that there is microscopic bug and things on and in everything you eat, drink and touch. Must have been slow day at the Fox Science desk.

wrong.

right:

19treacher.jpg

:lol:

we had one of those in the town where I grew up, I think it lasted all of a month. It started a long line of mom and pop fast food places, all failures.

Therefore, Arthur Treachers is a failure. By extension, you fail for posting it. The mods also fail for allowing this post to continue. Casper especially fails for not immediately disconnecting the servers and shooting the hard drives to remove all traces of this offensive data.

Since I pointed out the fail, I win. Good day, sir.

we had one of those in the town where I grew up, I think it lasted all of a month. It started a long line of mom and pop fast food places, all failures.

Therefore, Arthur Treachers is a failure. By extension, you fail for posting it. The mods also fail for allowing this post to continue. Casper especially fails for not immediately disconnecting the servers and shooting the hard drives to remove all traces of this offensive data.

I fail mostest. Arthur Treacher was my next door neighbor in New Jersey. And I sometimes still go to Lancaster for old times sake.:o

Guess I got told... :bow::cry:

Next central area ORdN lunch Friday the 10th, noon, here: 1765 Brice Rd., Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068