Ohio Riders / Columbus Racing / COFBA Norwalk Track Day

Casper

Which date would you prefer for the Norwalk track day?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you prefer for the Norwalk track day?

• Friday, May 11th w/ Monday May 14th rain date
    • Friday, September 28th w/ Monday, October 1st rain date

Okay, so every year COFBA (Central Ohio F-Body Association) rents out the drag-strip at Norwalk for a day. The past few years, Columbus Racing has co-sponsored the event. This year, there will be three. Ohio Riders is joining in on the fun.

Last year we had a shit ton of bikes up there, but only a few of them are on here. I figure we can get a bunch of people together for this. It's a full day of runs down the track, as many as you can do without passing out. Short waits in the staging lanes, race whoever you want, etc.

The tenative date will be either:

Friday, May 11th w/ Monday May 14th rain date

or

Friday, September 28th w/ Monday, October 1st rain date

Let me know which you'd prefer by voting in the poll. Over on CR the admins/mods are hashing out the details. I'll keep this post updated reflecting the newest info. Which ever date wins the poll, I'll vote for over on CR.

Also, we'll need volunteers. Nothing fancy. Help out for a hour or so if you want. We need people to work the staging lanes, water box, tree, etc. This will obviously be shared with CR and COFBA, so we only need a few to help out. I worked it last year and had a blast. I'll be making sure we have some more stickers and stuff. I was even thinking about having prizes for things like fastest trap speed, fastest 1/4, fastest 60ft, longest unintentional wheelie in the 1/4, etc. Let me know what you guys and gals think.

• 1 month later...