Elbow Surgery

Monstrosity

had elbow surgery tues. they repaired a tare on the medial epicondile & on the lateral side they scoped it and found evidence of a broken elbow from 3 years ago. the cartilage was all fucked up and they said it was bare. the surgery sucked but im doing ok thanks to 90 vicodin 750s with 2 refils

glad it worked out man...hopefully you get lucky and it helps...usually surgery will not fix tennis elbow, it will come back...but since yours was due to a broken elbow, you may be alright

my tennis elbow is flared up today :( fucking sucks hardcore...off to search for those stupid Band-It things

glad it worked out man...hopefully you get lucky and it helps...usually surgery will not fix tennis elbow, it will come back...but since yours was due to a broken elbow, you may be alright

my tennis elbow is flared up today :( fucking sucks hardcore...off to search for those stupid Band-It things

You dont look like much of a tennis player. :D

Glad you're doing okay. Did you not know that you broke your elbow 3 years ago?
lol nope... i think he meant a hairline break but ill see the dr fri
Glad it went ok for you. :)
thanks! did you and matt get everything you needed from summit?

man i hope so, sorry to hear your having a flare up. have you tried massage therapy?
Glad you are holding up ok.
thanks man!
Good to hear you're healing up.
thanks! trade a doobie for some beans! lol just kidding!