WTB OSU/Michigan Tickets

Casper

I have two tickets to sell, I'll sell them both for $400. I will only do the deal through eBay though, because I am new to Ohio Riders. Send me your name, address and eBay ID so I can set it up. You will pay eBay and I will send the tickets, eBay will only release the funds to me AFTER you receive the tickets and verify that they are real.

I have two tickets to sell, I'll sell them both for $400. I will only do the deal through eBay though, because I am new to Ohio Riders. Send me your name, address and eBay ID so I can set it up. You will pay eBay and I will send the tickets, eBay will only release the funds to me AFTER you receive the tickets and verify that they are real.

Hello, I would like to inform you that I am interested in these ticket. I would like for to send you your final asking price. I am currently living in Nigeria, and unable to pick these ticket up in person. I would like to send you $15,000 in western union moneys order. I would like if you take the asking price for your ticket and also keep 1,000 for yourself for you trouble. I will have a good friend of mine in the states there to pick up ticket and the change from you. The change will be used to pay my travel expenses to return home, that is the reason for the amount. I look forward to doing this transaction with you, please just send me your information so we can continue.

Name:

Address:

Social Security Number:

Phone Number:

Sexual Preference:

Sincerely,

Abah Nkanta, Prince of Nigeria

• Upvote 1

Hello, I would like to inform you that I am interested in these ticket. I would like for to send you your final asking price. I am currently living in Nigeria, and unable to pick these ticket up in person. I would like to send you $15,000 in western union moneys order. I would like if you take the asking price for your ticket and also keep 1,000 for yourself for you trouble. I will have a good friend of mine in the states there to pick up ticket and the change from you. The change will be used to pay my travel expenses to return home, that is the reason for the amount. I look forward to doing this transaction with you, please just send me your information so we can continue.

Name:

Address:

Social Security Number:

Phone Number:

Sexual Preference:

Sincerely,

Abah Nkanta, Prince of Nigeria

Deal! PM sent...