FS: S&W 9mm Sigma - $220

Bad324

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents are setting it up with a local retired cop, its supposedly a 1 day thing thats terribly hard to fail and i think around $100

When I'm not sure, I have to plan it around Buckeye and Browns games

my parents are setting it up with a local retired cop, its supposedly a 1 day thing thats terribly hard to fail and i think around $100

That's cool. $100 bucks seems right in the middle for those classes. Good luck with it, have fun. Oh and carry often. Shit can hit the fan anywhere, anytime.

its easy as pie to pass. put it this way, if you can't pass it on the first go around you shouldn't carry anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

so original buyer is still trying to come up with the cash and it got me thinking it's nice having more than one gun sooo I'd consider trading this for something else (thats not a .22 or 9mm) instead of selling

so original buyer is still trying to come up with the cash and it got me thinking it's nice having more than one gun sooo I'd consider trading this for something else (thats not a .22 or 9mm) instead of selling

I've a Rossi .38, black, bought brand new and only used for about 100 rounds. Nice backup carry piece, I would only get rid of it because I'm currently without a semiauto. Just lemme know if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

How's about a Mosin Nagant 91/30, a Mosin Nagant M44 carbine, and a Hipoint 9mm? That's about 300 bucks worth of guns for your Sigma. I even have a newly purchased 20rd box of 7.62x54 ammo for the rifles. Both rifles shoot clean, the 91/30 is numbers matching, the M44 is not.

A buddy of mine who works for the forensic science division of the CPD raves about hi-points. He shoots guns for a living and has meet the guy who makes them and says the guy can take any of those guns and pretty much be dead on any target with no tweeking. Even though everyone rags on them if you have a problem you send the gun to them and they send it back fixed no questions asked. Hell I'll support anything producing jobs in Ohio and has as good of a warranty as they do.... jumping of rant box now...

I will meet you at the Taco Bell of your choice and pay you $180 plus a #3.

make it $200 + 3 cheesy gordita crunches and 3 steak grilled stuffed burritos :D

but seriously, at this point I'm probably gonna keep it unless someone wants to trade me a .40, .45 or shotgun