WTB: CCW gun...PX4, XD9, M&P 9c, etc

Bad324

Well taking a CCW class soon so need a new gun to carry, my current gun is not suitable for what I want. Prefer to stay with a 9mm but not opposed to a .40 for the right deal. Looking to spend upwords of $400 give or take. What do you guys have?

Go with the Glock 33 .357 sig, its a 40 cal shell casing bottles necked down to a 9 mm round. So, it’s a 9 mm on crack. Its a very straight shooting rounds. Plus, its the same round the Secret Service uses to protect the president. The only draw back is, ammo is pricey. And, hard to find at times. The little bugger has some kick to it! I know we have some Glock haters on the forum, I didn’t like them at first either. Until I got on with a PD that used them, then I fell in love. Glock’s are the AK 47 of hand guns. They work every time.

Well taking a CCW class soon so need a new gun to carry, my current gun is not suitable for what I want. Prefer to stay with a 9mm but not opposed to a .40 for the right deal. Looking to spend upwords of $400 give or take. What do you guys have?

Go to Stonewall and rent a few. Try them out and see what you like, how they shoot and feel in your hand etc.

Hands down they are good guns (glocks) just hate the way they feel in my hand and the sights seem to be harder for me to level then the xd. I have shot a 19 and 26 didnt like either of them much. But they go bang every time thats for sure. the new 4th gen rtf ones look a little better have yet to handle one of those. Almost ever L.E.O I have seen around the cleveland area carries a glock.

Go with the Glock 33 .357 sig, its a 40 cal shell casing bottles necked down to a 9 mm round. So, it’s a 9 mm on crack. Its a very straight shooting rounds. Plus, its the same round the Secret Service uses to protect the president. The only draw back is, ammo is pricey. And, hard to find at times. The little bugger has some kick to it! I know we have some Glock haters on the forum, I didn’t like them at first either. Until I got on with a PD that used them, then I fell in love. Glock’s are the AK 47 of hand guns. They work every time.

i havent had one that doesnt go boom when i pull the trigger

Hands down they are good guns (glocks) just hate the way they feel in my hand and the sights seem to be harder for me to level then the xd. I have shot a 19 and 26 didnt like either of them much. But they go bang every time thats for sure. the new 4th gen rtf ones look a little better have yet to handle one of those. Almost ever L.E.O I have seen around the cleveland area carries a glock.

theres a reason for that. cleveland is a joke btw. good guns sure. the best, kinda like automotive preference :cool: