2010 Ohio Riders Fantasy Football League

siggywiggy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

probably me....I don't remember if that was this league. Witten sucks ass this year and is not getting many looks and Kitna is an incompetant old geezer. Collie was injured and my other WR's were just far better and more reliable

good luck...Witten has done nothing but underachieve and piss me off so I decided to cast him away. In another league he was so expendable I traded him for Santana Moss who I needed simply for the bye week. Suprisingly it was Moss who ended up winning the week for me

hahaha...i was sure he was paralyzed but apparently its only a concussion. I didnt see him move any of his limbs when they carted him off.

they tell them not to move at all, which I'll never understand but they are the pro's not me. In live motion it looked bad, in replay it didnt look near as bad. I don't think it deserved the penalty or a fine which is probably going to happen

It looked clean to me. The reaction from the hit brought the flag and caused refs to over react.

it was absolutely clean. In the replay you can tell the concussion came from when his head whiplashed and hit the field real hard

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...