damn...

Dweezel

This is a syclone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Syclone

BUT some info there is wrong. They only made them from January of 91 to June of 91, there were only 4 prototype 92's ever made. You could get any color you wanted, as long as it was black on black, with black interior. It was lowered from the factory 2", and was 2" wider than a standard 4x4 S10, hence the clading (body kit)

Here's a good site with lots of info on the trucks

http://www.syty.org/old/faq.html

It's still the quickest 0-60 truck ever produced, clocking in at 4.5, and also the quickest 1/4 mile pickup produced (i think, may be off on this) going an "official" 13.2 @ 100 mph. I got 13.1 @99.9 mph out of mine, exactly, 4 times in a row. And it was BONE ass stock, down to the 15 year old distributor cap, rotor, wires and plugs!

Angerish, don't feel old, I'm only 26 and I'm constantly explaining it to everyone why I'd want a black S10... but people who know what it is, will talk to me for hours about the truck. I can't go into a parts store for a can of wax with it and not expect to spend at least an hour talking to everyone that walks in about it. It truely is a rare truck. I've only ever personally seen, aside from the one I own, 4 in my life, and I've never seen one since I've owned mine, let alone been able to park next to another one :D

Do you see any typhoons? I liked that a lot to!!

Only one, it was actually at the track when I was there, was nice, but pretty high milage, like 100k or so if i remember right, Here's a pic from the track

l_95e653c6cd482d37bb85b49712e1a795.jpg

There's a white one that floats around here, I've never seen it buy every now and then in the summer my friend will run into it. I guess it's pretty hopped up, his Firebird runs mid 12's and the Typhoon pounds the shit out of him he says :lol:

:puke::bow:

Only one, it was actually at the track when I was there, was nice, but pretty high milage, like 100k or so if i remember right, Here's a pic from the track

l_95e653c6cd482d37bb85b49712e1a795.jpg

There's a white one that floats around here, I've never seen it buy every now and then in the summer my friend will run into it. I guess it's pretty hopped up, his Firebird runs mid 12's and the Typhoon pounds the shit out of him he says :lol:

:puke::bow:I like it.

don't worry I'll be picking up an '08 GSX-R as soon as the dealers get them in :) if you like driving a WRX, you'd love driving a Sy. Plus even though it only runs a 13 flat, it 60' s like an 11 second car, and is down right VIOLENT if you boost launch from a light :)