Selling a gun to an individual

Bad324

After reviewing the posts in this thread, and a lot of other posts by "that dude" (gotta love that find-all-posts-by...... function), I've come to the conclusion (as a critically thinking, non-troglodyte) that of all the fucktard idiots in all the fucktard threads, of all the fucktard forums, you take the cake my friend. Your head is is irreversibly shoved up your ass. I can now only hope that your influence is limited, and you don't find too many cohorts (looks like you've only come across a few in here, wonder why?), and that you reproduce as little as possible. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BY LAW? WHAT ABOUT A LITTLE COMMON DECENCY AND RESPECT FOR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!? You are truly classless.

Whatcha got for me? Let's hear it (proper English please, and words more than one syllable are a plus).

Grant

as a harley owner you fail in my book. i can honestly give a rats ass who i sell a firearm to. classless, yes thats me! :D

The last time I ran off a HD rider Ben got a sore vagina over it. I'm letting this one go... for Carie's sake. :D

No' date=' but srsly.... this guy's a fucking twat. Saying "it's about responsibility and blah, blah, blah"... and then turning around and saying "there's no way to prove they're not a felon, blah, blah, blah..." He's just posting in circles. Granted, his posts are lengthy and impressive, but there's nothing in them. Kind of like a family size bag of Baked Lay's. Looks impressive until you open the bag. Then you know it's just full of air and bullshit.

Why argue?[/quote']

:nono: