Selling a gun to an individual

Bad324

Hey I have a nice pricey crossbreed left hand holster remember? Look into k-holster also much cheaper same idea. You want a iwb or owb? Also check out Ward leathers he makes custom holsters for south paws like us great products for the money.

interesting, will have to look that up. I'm not really sure whether I want the IWB or OWB honestly. More than likely OWB since I rarely tuck in a shirt

I go iwb and carry in the small of my back. For me its more comfortable and concealed there.

good choice for a bigger guy such as myself? I sit at a desk most of the day or in my truck traveling to work sites so still a good choice? I'm trying to figure out as much as I can before making another decision :D

Im a smaller guy. (But i have gained about thirty pounds this year alone thanks p90x lol) i don't carry at work cuz i can barely keep a cell phone for a year in working order im not destroying my gun lol. But in the car going to the movies or out to eat that's the most comfy place for me.

yup you should do it. been doing it for years. beats working.

real simple. go read the laws then come back and talk to us who know the law my man.

After reviewing the posts in this thread, and a lot of other posts by "that dude" (gotta love that find-all-posts-by...... function), I've come to the conclusion (as a critically thinking, non-troglodyte) that of all the fucktard idiots in all the fucktard threads, of all the fucktard forums, you take the cake my friend. Your head is is irreversibly shoved up your ass. I can now only hope that your influence is limited, and you don't find too many cohorts (looks like you've only come across a few in here, wonder why?), and that you reproduce as little as possible. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BY LAW? WHAT ABOUT A LITTLE COMMON DECENCY AND RESPECT FOR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!? You are truly classless.

Whatcha got for me? Let's hear it (proper English please, and words more than one syllable are a plus).

Grant

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

After reviewing the posts in this thread, and a lot of other posts by "that dude" (gotta love that find-all-posts-by...... function), I've come to the conclusion (as a critically thinking, non-troglodyte) that of all the fucktard idiots in all the fucktard threads, of all the fucktard forums, you take the cake my friend. Your head is is irreversibly shoved up your ass. I can now only hope that your influence is limited, and you don't find too many cohorts (looks like you've only come across a few in here, wonder why?), and that you reproduce as little as possible. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE BARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BY LAW? WHAT ABOUT A LITTLE COMMON DECENCY AND RESPECT FOR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!? You are truly classless.

Whatcha got for me? Let's hear it (proper English please, and words more than one syllable are a plus).

Grant

I repped you for that one! lol

The force is strong with this newb lol

yup.

I love the Blackhawk Serpas. Its really a helluva nice rig.

I have 2.

I love mine as well. For IWB I use a $17 leather holster, DeSantis brand.

fm480g.jpg

I also have a Fobus for OWB but after using my Serpa, I don't like it nearly as much anymore.

Edited by chevysoldier
Holster brand

I'm confused about the "common decency and respect for human beings" part.

Are you referring to his selective language or his desire to shove a pistol up someone's ass that asks for paperwork and signatures?

I only get two to choose from? That's a pretty limited view of things.

I was referring to his attitude in general. Do you think that if (god forbid, and that's not sarcasm) a gun crime was committed against him, or one of his family members by someone who shouldn't (legally or ETHICALLY) own a gun, his attitude would be "oh that's cool, they asked for I.D., it's all good"? Or do you think he might want to know why/how a bi-polar person with anti-social or psychotic tendencies got a P89? His regard for COMMON DECENCY AND RESPECT FOR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS is sub-par at best, non-existent at worst. It's about prudence and common sense, and going out of your way if you have to, to do what you can to keep someone else safe. Whether you know them or not, whether you will be impacted or not. It's what decent, respectful people do.

The fact that you question me on this issue of BASIC LOGIC, makes me wonder about you........................ It's a matter of right and wrong. :nono:

Unless that is, I'm interpreting your words not as you intended (easy to do when typing/reading, not speaking), in which case I apologize for being harsh. :o Have a nice day.................