Yuengling: Help a brother out?

YSR_Racer_99

Okay, so spent a week in S. Carolina recently, and got reacquainted with Yuengling Light. Can't get it in OH, KY, or IN. Insanity. Considering a road trip to PA to fill the back of the pickup, BUT was hoping that someone on here was wiling to bring some closer. I'm between Dayton and Cincinnati, so it'd be about 5 hours each way, if I remember correctly. I know there's an OYL race at CRP this weekend, but not sure if any of the PA crew is coming this way.

If anyone's willing to help me out, please let me know. Will cover gas or make other arrangements. Not asking for a truck full (though I wouldn't turn it away), of course.

Thanks

Jeff

Isaacs Papa: Suggestions? I don't like reallly dark beers, and not Ultra type stuff. Used to brew and drink some thick heavy beer with a Mr Beer kit. Fun, but I wasn't very scientific about it. I like the Yuengling Light a LOT. Just right for me. Maybe part of it is the forbidden fruit aspect. Next year, taking the Avalanche to SC instead of the Camry, just for the Yuengling.

headed to nashville next weekend and am already getting 2 cases for other people. I bring back MASS cases everytime i'm near it lol. PM me if u want me to bring u some... cinci here btw lol

WERA at crashville ehh? I'm thinking about going over there and watching some of the racing. It'd be something to do for an afternoon.