Looking for a garage banner

Harb67

I moved in to a new place and it came with the best garage that a college kid could want:

0918002106.jpg

My living room!

However, that wall is already getting pretty dirty and I've only been here for a week or so. Plus, it's pretty barren. I'd like to get one of those large garage banners that you see at dealerships and stuff, perhaps a Kawasaki one or something else. Anyone know where these types of things can be bought?

Wow, I guess there really isn't anything you can't find on Amazon these days :eek: Didn't even think of looking there; figured it was a bit too specialized of an item.

Thanks for the link; I'm going to shoot the seller an email and get some details on it.

Hit up dealers and stuff. A lot of times when they take them down, they go in a corner somewhere. I have a dozen or so like K&N, Monroe, etc. Got them from shop's I have worked at when they were gonna pitch em.

Do do mean like these right?:

6nz8na.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier

Yeah, that kind of thing exactly. I'm hoping to find a nice heavy, authentic one as opposed to a thin knock-off, mostly because half of this things purpose will be to protect my wall from stuff like the mirror rubbing against it and my boot dragging along it when getting off the bike.

Thanks for the help everyone, I think I'm on the right track now. Hopefully I'll have one up within a week or so :D

I just moved to campus but have no garage! You're lucky. My bike gets to sit away from me all the time so I can feel safe about it.

I did 3 years with this thing parked outside on or just off campus, and I can't be happier that it's indoors. One case of vandalism and one attempted theft have left their mark on the poor thing :( I plan taking the couches and coffee table out of my living room this winter and taking the whole thing apart and washing each piece in my bathtub and giving it a full overhaul if money permits :)