please join me

omaralaoui

any ol' hell bound retard like myself can come up with a technicality that is difficult to clearly explain away, for which god must be impervious to. cause of the whole omni-everything thing.

in the end, it always comes back to the "it takes faith" argument... and there is nothing wrong with that in a faith based belief system. But those who would "preach" those beliefs should not try to play in the same playground (and therefore, the same rules) as logic or scientific method based theories.

and that's why i want to be a muslim pokemon master

63804_1440325336722_1490728293_31087710_6640731_n.jpg

Read the Bible. What we've said is fact. If I baby is born, then dies before being baptized, according to the Bible they go to hell. Now, several religions have revised this. That's exactly the point of this discussion. Even organized religions like the Catholic church don't accept everything in the Bible word for word.

I ran across something that might be a bit enlightening on this topic.

2 Timothy 2:12-13

12if we endure,

we will also reign with him.

If we disown him,

he will also disown us;

13if we are faithless,

he will remain faithful,

for he cannot disown himself.

What I take away from that is that if you know no difference, He will remain faithful, saving you. But if you know, but disown Him, you're on your own.

I'd be interested to know that the Kuran says, too.

i d love to tell you but u wont like my answer. we believe in jesus but don't believe in the holy trinity, nor that he was crucified. so there is no salvation through jesus for us, its hard work or get ur ass to the crowded place called hell..lol

i d love to tell you but u wont like my answer. we believe in jesus but don't believe in the holy trinity, nor that he was crucified. so there is no salvation through jesus for us, its hard work or get ur ass to the crowded place called hell..lol

u dont believe he was crucified at all or just that it didnt mean anything? regardless of ur religion or beliefs, he did get crucified lol...thats like saying u dont believe ford ever produced f150s in the color red...they did

So you have to earn your way in. Therefore, a baby is likely not going?

That's just what I'm getting from what you're saying there, unless there's somethign written for you that says otherwise. Islam is more different from Christianity than I thought!

u dont believe he was crucified at all or just that it didnt mean anything? regardless of ur religion or beliefs, he did get crucified lol...thats like saying u dont believe ford ever produced f150s in the color red...they did

They didn't. I think the color is called crimson! :lol:

Interesting point though Tyler.

well obviously nothing is a fact , and i do not expect to believe in my religion . there is no point in being christian if you did not believe he was crucified and i have to respect that of course.

instead of explain my religion 's position on jesus, i ll just quote the quran :

"(They have incurred divine displeasure): in that they broke their Covenant: that they rejected the Signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right; that they said "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word; we need no more)"; nay Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy and little is it they believe.

That they rejected faith: that they uttered against Mary a grave false charge.

That they said (in boast) "We killed Christ (Maseeh) Jesus the son of Mary the Apostle of Allah"; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a surety they killed him not.

Nay Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power Wise.

And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness against them."

So you have to earn your way in. Therefore, a baby is likely not going?

That's just what I'm getting from what you're saying there, unless there's somethign written for you that says otherwise. Islam is more different from Christianity than I thought!

according to the quran, anyone who can not make a conscious judgment will go to heaven including babies, animals , etc...

• 3 weeks later...