2006 R6 for sale

Kyle_99_gtp

Up for sale is my 2006 Yamaha R6. It has 7732 Miles on it right now, but I will be riding it until it is sold so the mileage will go up some (although I just got a new car and I'm driving it every chance I get). I have the clean Ohio title in hand. My asking price was $6500 OBO, Now $6250 OBO. $5000 for the week of 12/12/2010 ONLY!

I am selling it because I have a long commute to school and work every day (60 miles round trip for school, 110 miles round trip for work) and I would like to get a more comfortable bike to replace it with. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike, and it's in great shape. I work at a motorcycle dealership so I'm very picky about serviced being done correctly and at the correct time intervals. I had a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Power tires installed about 1500 miles ago. They do not have flat spots on them and the rubber nibs are still on the edges. I check tire pressure at least once a week which is the key to getting the best life out of your tires. The chain was cleaned and re-oiled every time I washed the bike.

The bike has some aftermarket parts on it right now that can be included or removed and replaced with stock parts, which will affect the price of the bike according. My asking price includes all of these parts, plus all of the stock parts that I have in case you ever wanted them. The modifications include:

-A full Yoshimura TRS stainless steel exhaust system with carbon fiber shorty pipe (Can be replaced with stock)

-GYT-R high flow air filter (Can be replaced with stock)

-A Dynojet PowerCommander III USB with all cables and software (Can be taken off)

-A Motodynamic LED Integrated Taillight with sequential turn signals (Can be replaced with stock)

-Hotbodies flush mount front LED turn signals

-Fender eliminator with license plate light

-Gold anodized Pazzo racing "shorty" lever REPLICAS (Note: these are not actual Pazzo levers, but the quality is the same) (Can be replaced with stock)

-Real carbon fiber front fender (I wanted to do more body trim in CF but never got around to it)

-Puig smoked Double Bubble windscreen with R6 logo

-GYT-R carbon fiber 3 piece tank pad with R6 logo

-DDM tuning 6K HID headlights (Can be replaced with stock)

-Frames sliders with blue/gold anodized endcaps and real carbon fiber sleeves (Can be taken off)

Like I said I am looking to sell this bike to get something more comfortable. I will consider trades for more "upright" sportbikes of equal or lesser value (plus cash from you if it's not worth as much as my bike). I have a few things I am looking for in a bike. They are:

-I want a bike that is fuel injected (My first bike was carb'ed and I don't want to go back to that).

-I want a bike that has similar mileage to mine, not some 20,000 mile bike and I don't want something that has been wrecked/laid down. Clean titles only.

-I want a bike that has full fairings (I would consider a naked/half faired bike if a full fairing is available for it and I know the FZ1 only comes in a half fairing version).

I am looking specifically for a Suzuki SV650/1000 (preferably 1000), a Yamaha FZ1, or a Triumph Street/Speed Triple. If you don't have one of those, I'm honestly probably not interested. I've been around a lot of bikes at work and I know what I like/what I'm looking for.

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

No test rides unless I have the total amount for the bike in my hands. If you come to look at the bike and wreck it/drop it while test riding it, you buy it.

If you are interested, reply here or call/text Kyle at (three.three.zero.)647-four.3seven.9

Edited by Kyle_99_gtp

damn nice bike!!!

i was moer comfortable on my R6 than my SV1000. I rode em both to Columbus to the OhioRiders Dyno Day in seperate years, and they were about equal for when i started to hurt. But the R6 was more comfortable for shorter rides. and faster! and easier handling, obviously.

damn nice bike!!!

i was moer comfortable on my R6 than my SV1000. I rode em both to Columbus to the OhioRiders Dyno Day in seperate years, and they were about equal for when i started to hurt. But the R6 was more comfortable for shorter rides. and faster! and easier handling, obviously.

Thanks man. When I say comfortable, I also need it to be comfortable for a passenger. I don't mind the R6 so much by myself but when my girlfriend rides with me it's bad for both of us. If I had the means I'd keep the R6 and get a cheap SV or something I would, but I'm in my 3rd year of school and have to buy a new mac/new dslr and I also just got screwed over on a car I just bought so a cheaper bike and some cash looks pretty good to me right now :o

Well my 650r is perfect for you. After telling my girlfriend about your ad, she was leery because she knows how comfortable my seat is. The driver and passenger are one piece, so she can scoot up as far as she likes.

A little more info: I have sportsbars, sliders, and an integrated tail light. (have everything to make it stock) Practically fresh pilot road 2s, current on all maintenance, and just under 9k miles at this time. It's a clean bike, never wrecked. I'm the second owner, and am still in contact with the first.

Well my 650r is perfect for you. After telling my girlfriend about your ad, she was leery because she knows how comfortable my seat is. The driver and passenger are one piece, so she can scoot up as far as she likes.

A little more info: I have sportsbars, sliders, and an integrated tail light. (have everything to make it stock) Practically fresh pilot road 2s, current on all maintenance, and just under 9k miles at this time. It's a clean bike, never wrecked. I'm the second owner, and am still in contact with the first.

sending you a PM

Still up for sale.

I know this is a stretch, but if any of you have any aftermarket parts for a Cobalt SS/SC (specifically, a 3" intake, 60lb injectors, zzp stage 3 FMHE, zzp MPS, or any other stage 3 related parts) , I would take those as some trade value plus cash to make up the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
you looking for litre bikes only? my roommate has a 07 FZ6 w/full leo and the other basic mods.

I'd be happy with a sv650 or a street triple (675). I don't necessarily need a FZ1 but I hate how the FZ6 looks so it kinda forces me to a FZ1. I am partial to Yamaha's though. What color is his FZ6?

Edited by Kyle_99_gtp

• 2 months later...