epic commute

John

270 doesnt bother me at all

270 doesn't bother me either - until I try to exit through the 23/315/270 suicide merge. Or exit from 270s into 161e on the west side during rush hour. 50 cages trying to cram into a space big enough for 5, and they have as much concern for you as a squirrel that ran out into the road. :rolleyes:

Edited by Scruit
  • Upvote 1

I climbed one a few times not quite that tall though. Asshole friend of mine was to chicken shit to climb so he waited down below. After we made it too the top my buddy on the ground started pulling on the guy wires. We went from looking at meijers to looking at tipp city. It was twisting like 270 degrees. Talk about butt pucker, I'm pretty sure I tasted my own asshole the whole way down.

I climbed one a few times not quite that tall though. Asshole friend of mine was to chicken shit to climb so he waited down below. After we made it too the top my buddy on the ground started pulling on the guy wires. We went from looking at meijers to looking at tipp city. It was twisting like 270 degrees. Talk about butt pucker, I'm pretty sure I tasted my own asshole the whole way down.

And your buddy is still eating through a straw....

Or even better: "Hey, Buddy... I left your car keys at the top."

And your buddy is still eating through a straw....

Or even better: "Hey, Buddy... I left your car keys at the top."

Nah Kevin almost blasted him in the mouth when he tried to get in the car with us. But he did have a hell of a long walk home. Although one other time we climbed it we about killed him dropping one of the lenses off of it.

If anyone wants to give a the tower a go I'll show you where it is. You can climb on the inside if it makes you feel better.