2010 ktm rc8

LilTuffGirl

thanks. I kind of got tired of hearing "this is the first RC8 i've seen in person/on the street". I heard it at LEAST 5 times.

Still has 1 day left on ebay. starting bid is $13,000... I have 23 people watching! A SHIT TON of questions but no bids. :cry: Everyone thinks there will be a bid at the last min. But man I REALLY don't want to let her go for $13k.

It does help I found a house I REALLY want... kind of... Still need the husband to get a raise to afford it. Either that or i'll have to stay working the two jobs i'm currently working (we could afford it if we didn't get bikes again but I just can't go without... stairing at a CBR on ebay as well)

Need to sell my 4 wheeler befor getting the CBR though....

This BLOWS. have to do one thing before another. I want it all damnit and I want it all right now!!! Although right now I never have a full day off so it really doesn't matter where I sleep or what bike I have since I don't get to see either much.

It's 2 off your asking price. I think 13k is reasonable. Not like it's at 7 or 8.

Not to be dick...but be thankful for what you have. Alot of people would love just to be able to afford half of what you can/own.

Good luck with the sale. :cheers:

It's 2 off your asking price. I think 13k is reasonable. Not like it's at 7 or 8.

Not to be dick...but be thankful for what you have. Alot of people would love just to be able to afford half of what you can/own.

Good luck with the sale. :cheers:

I know i'm greedy... But at least I work for it.

thanks

The husband and I will be there on the 4th.

Thank god we don't need our own bikes..... :sigh:

Then you now it was rained out. They will have 6 KTM track days next year, starting in April. See you there!:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...