That Dude...

curby

part #1 is extremely true. TD in person is freakin awesome. Despite his online persona he is a pretty nice guy. He has hooked up me and a few other OR people I know pretty nice. I don't really understand why he is the way he is online. Like me, he is a brash blunt asshole...but deep down he is a nice guy.

Sorry Bry... I respect stickin' up for your friend & all, but that argument lost the last shred of credibility with me yesterday, when his fb threat to Magz was posted on here, along w/ some of the other bitter shit he posted

Besides.... I've never understood the whole "I'm a different person online than in person" thing. I know a couple other people like that. Why the need for a different persona when you think you're anonymous?? :dunno:

Sorry Bry... I respect stickin' up for your friend & all, but that argument lost the last shred of credibility with me yesterday, when his fb threat to Magz was posted on here, along w/ some of the other bitter shit he posted

Besides.... I've never understood the whole "I'm a different person online than in person" thing. I know a couple other people like that. Why the need for a different persona when you think you're anonymous?? :dunno:

not gonna lie, I posted hat before I knew of the fbook shit and well honestly I'm with you now. I always just shrugged it off but now its like seriously man...grow up

i was just jokin around. but yes nachos with jalapenos and taco sauce. Its a good combo

That's messed up. I hope you like neg rep. :lol: j/k

you know...spread it around. Ironically everytime I hear someone reference the peanut butter rule I'm always reminded of a girl I dated back in college. We called her peanut butter :D

Todd beat me to it, but I was thinking the dog thing too! lol

not gonna lie, I posted hat before I knew of the fbook shit and well honestly I'm with you now. I always just shrugged it off but now its like seriously man...grow up

Don't lie, you guys are hanging out tonight.

That's messed up. I hope you like neg rep. :lol: j/k

seriously try it. Throw some jalapenos and Ortega taco sauce on the chips with some shredded cheese. Throw it in the microwave and boom...tasty drunk nachos

I haven't made kickass nachos in a long time but that gives me an excellent idea to do it for Sunday Funday

Todd beat me to it, but I was thinking the dog thing too! lol

no this was an actual girl. We also called her B.T.B....stands for big titty bitch. She was indeed both

Don't lie, you guys are hanging out tonight.

the weather will be nice to do some wakeboarding...thats a fantastic idea :lol: Unfortunately I have other plans

seriously try it. Throw some jalapenos and Ortega taco sauce on the chips with some shredded cheese. Throw it in the microwave and boom...tasty drunk nachos

I haven't made kickass nachos in a long time but that gives me an excellent idea to do it for Sunday Funday

I'm about to neg rep you for talking about that. I'ma have to make me some good nachos sometime this weekend now. :nono:

no this was an actual girl. We also called her B.T.B....stands for big titty bitch. She was indeed both

I've known a few of those!

the weather will be nice to do some wakeboarding...thats a fantastic idea :lol: Unfortunately I have other plans

Oh, so you and TD are trading taint rubs? :lol:

(I think taint rub was one of TD's favorite things to say on here, when he wasn't trying to piss off everyone.)

I'm about to neg rep you for talking about that. I'ma have to make me some good nachos sometime this weekend now. :nono:

I've know a few of those!

Oh, so you and TD are trading taint rubs? :lol:

should be positive rep for the awesome idea!

and I'm sure a taint rub or 2 will be had but TD isnt included, my buddy is getting married next Friday so he has requested a trip to the titty bar tonight. I gladly obliged to help the local community college girls pay their way through school :D

I gladly obliged to help the local community college girls pay their way through school :D

Such a benevolent philanthropist you are, Bry... We should all strive to your level of charitable giving ;)