It's about time that OH cops do this

twincharge7

I can't tell you how many times I drive past those fuckers on the road when there is a motherfucking sidewalk right next to them!

you arent supposed to ride on the sidewalk.

and you're supposed to share the road.

It's always fun blowing past them on 2 wheels, but when I am in my car I just want to give them a little nudge just to see them get all squirrly and then FACEPLANT. See if they believe in rubbin is racin HA

thats funny you say that because some people have the same opinion of motorcycles.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no its not a law. in fact a bicycle is the only vehicle allowed by law to operate on a sidewalk, but its dangerous. studies show that riding on the sidewalk is about twice as dangerous as riding on the adjacent roadway.

when you come off the sidewalk to cross, youre invisible to cars pretty much. riding on the sidewalk is just asking to get hit.

6o28z9h.gif

also, its dangerous for pedestrians. ever been hit by a bicycle? not fun.

no its not a law. in fact a bicycle is the only vehicle allowed by law to operate on a sidewalk, but its dangerous. studies show that riding on the sidewalk is about twice as dangerous as riding on the adjacent roadway.

when you come off the sidewalk to cross, youre invisible to cars pretty much. riding on the sidewalk is just asking to get hit.

right-hook.gif

also, its dangerous for pedestrians. ever been hit by a bicycle? not fun.

Thats some funny stuff right there.

Wasn't someone bitchin earlier about getting their pics "stolen" and used on another site?

also whats a rice patty? is it like a rice cake? a little patty of rice?

or did you mean paDDy?

pat·ty /ˈpæti/ [pat-ee]

–noun, plural -ties.

1. any item of food covered with dough, batter, etc., and fried or baked: oyster patties.

2. a thin, round piece of ground or minced food, as of meat or the like: a hamburger patty.

3. a thin, round piece, as of candy: peppermint patties.

4. a little pie; pasty.

pad·dy /ˈpædi/ [pad-ee]

–noun, plural -dies.

1. a rice field.

2. rice, esp. in the husk, either uncut or gathered.

if you're gonna be pissy about grammar and sentence structure, in the future please make sure you use the correct words. :D

i dont know man....IMO it looks/sopunds like it could go eitherway. I have riden my mtn bike all over, and i MUCH prefer to ride the sidewalk when avail. I just make sure I LOOK AROUND before crossing at intersections. IMO its better than having cars wizzing by you within a few feet on the actuall roadway.

just the way I look at it IMO

I'm loving Ohio already. In most developed countries you do get a ticket for driving slow in the left lane [passing lane] and for overtaking on the right side of a driver.

After driving in Germany for a few years, when I came back to the State, my driving habits changed. I don't pass on the right and if you sit on my left lane going below the speed limit or even just cruizing. watch out for the big red truck in you rearview mirror, I will make you get off the left lane.

so you're going to rear end me and then get a ticket for ACDA?

You know that song "move B*&^%, get out the way". Don't sit on the left lane if you don't intent to drive; it's not for driving and texting while you drive, etc

also whats a rice patty? is it like a rice cake? a little patty of rice?

or did you mean paDDy?

pat·ty /ˈpæti/ [pat-ee]

–noun, plural -ties.

1. any item of food covered with dough, batter, etc., and fried or baked: oyster patties.

2. a thin, round piece of ground or minced food, as of meat or the like: a hamburger patty.

3. a thin, round piece, as of candy: peppermint patties.

4. a little pie; pasty.

pad·dy /ˈpædi/ [pad-ee]

–noun, plural -dies.

1. a rice field.

2. rice, esp. in the husk, either uncut or gathered.

if you're gonna be pissy about grammar and sentence structure, in the future please make sure you use the correct words. :D

he he he.

You know that song "move B*&^%, get out the way". Don't sit on the left lane if you don't intent to drive; it's not for driving and texting while you drive, etc

+1.

Sometimes, I ask myself for those slow ass drivers: "did you get your license from Walmart? have a consideration for others because I will be illegally pass you on the right lane!!"

I've never had this problem in Los Angeles, CA. Is this because the education level or just plain rude/being ignorant?

Did you really think I was being serious?? Come on now.. give me some credit.

Flounder,

1. What you and I write can be assumed and understood different ways. Solution: Smilies are very important in what one writes to show if you're kidding around or not.

2. Don't assume why I was angry and then made a sarcastic/racial remark to lessen the damage. Solution: apologize and move on.

3. Yes, in the past, I've let go many many negative remarks/responds/jokes either in person or in the forum that bother me. However, enough is enough. You've crossed beyond the line and now, I'm not holding any punches. I'm not like other people who grumble and complain about one person and not saying about it to that person. If you want to move on, let me know. If you want to take it further, I got few ideas.

the quote from gay fast n furious, "respect is a big thing for some people".

Flounder,

1. What you and I write can be assumed and understood different ways. Solution: Smilies are very important in what one writes to show if you're kidding around or not.

2. Don't assume why I was angry and then made a sarcastic/racial remark to lessen the damage. Solution: apologize and move on.

3. Yes, in the past, I've let go many many negative remarks/responds/jokes either in person or in the forum that bother me. However, enough is enough. You've crossed beyond the line and now, I'm not holding any punches. I'm not like other people who grumble and complain about one person and not saying about it to that person. If you want to move on, let me know. If you want to take it further, I got few ideas.

the quote from gay fast n furious, "respect is a big thing for some people".

Well considering the way we always joked around with you making white remarks and me coming right back at you with asain comments, I was under the understanding that we were both joking with each other. Sorry if that was not the case. However, if you think that that I have the least bit of racial prejudice against you, you really should think again. Consider for a moment of who my friends are and I think that should clarify any doubts you may have. Rob is one of my really good friends and oh yeah he is Asian as well. I dont care if your white, black, asian, purple, pink etc. Your just another friend that rides in my view. Sorry if you felt differently.

PS... I spelled your wrong on purpose just so someone could comment.

bicyclists on the road are a whole 'nother ball of wax. I can't tell you how many times I drive past those fuckers on the road when there is a motherfucking sidewalk right next to them!

It's always fun blowing past them on 2 wheels, but when I am in my car I just want to give them a little nudge just to see them get all squirrly and then FACEPLANT. See if they believe in rubbin is racin HA

All I can say is, "Damn Greg".

Well considering the way we always joked around with you making white remarks and me coming right back at you with asain comments, I was under the understanding that we were both joking with each other. Sorry if that was not the case. However, if you think that that I have the least bit of racial prejudice against you, you really should think again. Consider for a moment of who my friends are and I think that should clarify any doubts you may have. Rob is one of my really good friends and oh yeah he is Asian as well. I dont care if your white, black, asian, purple, pink etc. Your just another friend that rides in my view. Sorry if you felt differently.

PS... I spelled your wrong on purpose just so someone could comment.

Point taken! apology accepted. Just remember, sometimes, there're other ways to relate/communicate with others without ongoing (continuous) remarks.