Motorcyclist tries to slice van in half, lands between couple in backseat

Disclaimer

Motorcyclist lands between couple in backseat of van

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100923/ARTICLES/100929891/1402/NEWS?Title=Update-Motorcyclist-narrowly-missed-backseat-passengers&tc=ar

The rider remains in critical condition after the early Thursday wreck

bilde?Site=OS&Date=20100923&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=100929891&Ref=AR&Profile=1402&MaxW=600&border=0

Hmm, wow. Rider is still alive -- so far.

That is absolutley insane. You hope he heals up, but man. He's got no business being on a bike after that. Wow.

I hope he heals up , not be on a motorcycle again

actually i think his license should be taken away from him for such a speed :p

But still , I hope he heals and be as good as new " maybe this time he will start using his long rested brain".

wow.. craziness..watching the video the office said "driving at a typical high speed".. Thats bullshit, this is why sportbikes have reps like they do. Its opperator error people. Dont judge the rest of us for one knuckleheads mistake.
There seems to be an awful lot of it out there.:(

wow.. craziness..watching the video the office said "driving at a typical high speed".. Thats bullshit, this is why sportbikes have reps like they do. Its opperator error people. Dont judge the rest of us for one knuckleheads mistake.

ever been on an OR group ride?

hard to say dont judge us all when 90% of the people here hit triple digits way more than they should lol....we just dont all run into shit at those speeds

if u dont speed, ur the minority - sorry to say

ever been on an OR group ride?

hard to say dont judge us all when 90% of the people here hit triple digits way more than they should lol....we just dont all run into shit at those speeds

if u dont speed, ur the minority - sorry to say

im not saying i dont speed but NEVER in a group. All the OR rides i have been on have been pretty laid back. So maybe i need to jont out that-a-way..

im not saying i dont speed but NEVER in a group. All the OR rides i have been on have been pretty laid back. So maybe i need to jont out that-a-way..

Funny because I am just the opposite. If I were to hit triple digits by myself, I have a better chance of getting pulled over. With a group, I figure one car can't pull everyone over.

I am just speaking in theory of course. I've never done over 45.