Motocentric Sport Tailbag - brand new - $45

RSparky

Up for sale is a brand new, in the box, Motocentric sport tailbag, minus the lower leather pad. I already own one, and due to my own negligence, ruined the lower leather pad on my own bag. So I got another to replace the pad, and now have a whole bag, which I do not need. I personally like how it looks without the lower pad more, but I have modified my own bag into more of a backpack than a man-purse. Now, the slight extra cushion is enjoyed when this thing is loaded with textbooks, and I'm walking all around Wright State. Without my 'backpack' modification, the pad is rather useless, as the lower side of the bag is already soft fabric, which is less likely to rip a seat or scratch plastic than the leather would.

Anyway, this bag is great, and I use it every day, either to haul books to school, or tennis shoes to my work(my own bag does not have the new car smell anymore :wtf:).

This bag has expandable sides, and the main flap has all sorts of compartments to hold pens, a calculator, and other miscellaneous items. There are also two outer pockets on each side. I use one of them to hold the included rain cover that this bag has. The cover is black, with stretchy nylon at the bottom to hold it onto the bag.

It's dimensions are(as measured by the great folks at Newenough, where I bought my bag(s) from):

13 in. long, 13-17 in. wide, 8 in. tall

Actually, here is a link to their listing: http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/tail_bags/moto_centric/mototrek_sport_tail_bag.html

This bag usually goes for around $70, $60 on sale. I'm asking for $45 shipped or maybe dropped off to your house. It is all wrapped up in the original packing, and in the box that they sent to me. I simply took the pad off and put it all back in nice and neat.

Feel free to reply to this or email me at rsrsparks@gmail.com

Petty much nothing. It velcros on to the bottom. I used my bag for about a month without it. I tuck the bungee hook under the flap that the leather pad sticks to, while using my bag as a book bag. The leather helps to soften those points from stabbing into my back.

• 4 weeks later...