Christian Sport Bike Assoc October 16th Ride

JCMathis

Looks like lunch will be at Mama's Rennie's Pizza in McArthur, thanks to Ebon for the recon. They claim to serve the best food in town but that is not saying much considering there is not many places that serve food. They serve more than pizza so you are not limited and they do accept plastic. So far the weather is looking great so it should be a good ride. We may be dealing with some traffic from the leaf watchers but we will survive.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but ive been trying to sell mine for months, people want mine but they dont have the money or cant sell their bike like me. heck im only asking 2200 and its got new tires, motor gaskets, exhuast and its unique(for a katana) + clean.

Lil steep for a 98 Katana, I only gave 1800 for the 02 F4I I just picked up and theres an 01 F4I for 1700 here now too.

It is going to be chilli in the morning so dress appropriately. Need to wear layers that can be peeled. I am sure there will be some traffic out looking at the leaves and there will probably be plenty of leaves on the roads so stay alert. See you all in the morning.

Good news Ben........

I cured my GPS issues and the likelihood of making a wrong turn and mucking up the morning ride has been almost eliminated!! Haha. :D

See y'all in the morning............

That's awesome! Very glad to hear it.

Sadly, at the current moment in time. I am planning on making the ride..but how much of it I am actually able to do, is extremely questionable right now. I'll save you all the boring details..but I have half of a foot, Double the size of the Elephant mans! I was still planning on riding if it was only my foot. 4 Dr.s this week, and they are still baffled.

My Last appointment today. I pretty much got butchered. Those of you who know my more immediate health history will know what I'm talking about. Those that don't know it, don't need to! I'll just give a quick summary of: my left and right side of torso, left and right arms, left and right thighs, right hip, and right side of my back are going to be very, very sore. I'm thinking (hoping) my drugs will dull the pain, and just leave me at a being very sore stage, and not actually painful. When you add in riding 300 miles, that Hopeful soreness, is most likely going to turn into pain.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst..something like that right?

I blame Ebon!!!!

:busa:

It is going to be chilli in the morning so dress appropriately. Need to wear layers that can be peeled. I am sure there will be some traffic out looking at the leaves and there will probably be plenty of leaves on the roads so stay alert. See you all in the morning.

leaves also like to hide gravel!

:busa:

Those of you who know my more immediate health history will know what I'm talking about. Those that don't know it, don't need to! I'll just give a quick summary of: my left and right side of torso, left and right arms, left and right thighs, right hip, and right side of my back are going to be very, very sore.

Medically speaking, you have my interest. After numerous "case studies", real life medical mysterious intrigue me.

Hope your up for the ride!

I'm in for this. This ought to be a fun scenic ride, more emphasis on the fun part!!

Do you really have an 03 1000 and 650 SV? If so, I'd love to take a look at your bike tomorrow as I want one as a second bike.

See ya then............