Christian Sport Bike Assoc October 16th Ride

JCMathis

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come out this way and ride Coshocton with us there Eagle. Me, you, Rawlins, Carwhore and your buddy with the white DRZ that would be a good time. John "carwhore" lives there in Pataskala too and has a 610 Husky as well. He know the way to my place you guy otta hook up and head out.

Come out this way and ride Coshocton with us there Eagle. Me, you, Rawlins, Carwhore and your buddy with the white DRZ that would be a good time. John "carwhore" lives there in Pataskala too and has a 610 Husky as well. He know the way to my place you guy otta hook up and head out.

Ill have to look him up,i havent seen any sm's here..My buddy works for the same company i do....Ill look them up send the friend request.

Edited by EagledriverDRZ

Ill have to look him up,i havent seen any sm's here..My buddy works for the same company i do....Ill look them up send the friend request.

Rawlins87 and Carwhore are brothers and both on Sumos, they're in Pataskala and both know where I live to meet up out here and ride.

Yea i figured the pictures out so its better now, but no i didnt really run the bike hard, i was in 6th gear almost the whole time unless i was passing a car.

Thanks i get a lot of compliments on the sound, but i love the sound of a dirtbike so the motards was music to my ears.

Glad u guys had a good time. :-) sorry had to miss the ride but had a good time at boy scouts.

John- where did u guys go off line? Glad the lunch spot worked well. Ill hv to check them out soon.

It was on the way back up from 56 on 374 we missed 678 so I stayed on 374 to 180 and jumped back on the route.

I think you can almost bet on a November ride, but not a big ride like we've done every month since April. Temps and late sun and early dark will shorten this up. I think a ride back up to Coshocton/Amish country will be in order. Stand by.......

I think you can almost bet on a November ride, but not a big ride like we've done every month since April. Temps and late sun and early dark will shorten this up. I think a ride back up to Coshocton/Amish country will be in order. Stand by.......

Sounds good

I support Phil's suggestion.

Of course you would. But just for you, we'll start the ride in Circleville and you must start there!!! HA!

Actually, what I need now is a good clean large parking lot with "road-like" pavement to do a little more work on these dang turns!!!

See ya in November..........