Christian Sport Bike Assoc October 16th Ride

JCMathis

phil, as far as that goes this will be my first coshocton ride then, and we all know that katanas and coshocton mix well. Oh well, i plan on riding even when the snow hits unlike all these scaredy cats(althought not at high speed).

Random thought, could you imagen how stupid we would look doing these runs in our cars?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but hey you might like doing runs with those miatas, after all it would be "cute" would it not?

Ahhh - cute - thanks for that!!!!

Actually, I'd like to have a Miata for a fun weekend car. But for now it's braces, mortgage, college, etc, etc, etc........

phil, as far as that goes this will be my first coshocton ride then, and we all know that katanas and coshocton mix well. Oh well, i plan on riding even when the snow hits unlike all these scaredy cats(althought not at high speed).

Random thought, could you imagen how stupid we would look doing these runs in our cars?

You've been through the area and survived a couple months ago, on the CSBA ride that went up by Loudonville. You should be fine.

well all finally signed up,thanks again for letting me tag along with you all,had a blast an the guy on the wing was insane,he was shredding the corners on that thing,i was the guy on the white drz,if any sumo guys want to do any riding before snow flys get ahold of me,or even if you dont got a sumo im always down for riding,an the guy with the black drz 777 think was his number?ive rode with you down at the kart track before during a supermoto junkie ride day.