Have crap to sell on eBay but don't feel like doing it?

Casper

Have crap to sell on eBay but don't feel like doing it? If you bring it to me, I'll list your items for sale and handle all shipping/packaging/etc. In exchange, 20% of your final selling price goes to Ohio Motorcyclists for Children through eBay's Giving Works program.

http://donations.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=36596

It doesn't have to be motorcycle related. I will list anything within reason.

• Upvote 1

No, I will not list your used double-sided kong dong or XXXL butt plug.

No, it's not "your used double-sided kong dong or XXXL butt plug", but "the gently used double-sided kong dong or XXXL butt plug"

Amber and I might have some stuffs, I'll get with her tonight.

Amber and I might have some stuffs, I'll get with her tonight.

That'd be awesome.

You all don't really even have to do anything except get me the item. I handle everything, and PayPal (or send a check if you need) you the money after the 20% to OMC, fees, and shipping.

Have crap to sell on eBay but don't feel like doing it? If you bring it to me, I'll list your items for sale and handle all shipping/packaging/etc. In exchange, 20% of your final selling price goes to Ohio Motorcyclists for Children through eBay's Giving Works program.

http://donations.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=36596

It doesn't have to be motorcycle related. I will list anything within reason.

Generous offer of your time

You lose your job or somethin?? :p

You're a good man Charlie Brown

• 10 months later...

I literally have a basement and garage full of stuff, as well as some in storage. Was gonna take it to a local eBay drop, but they've since gone out of business (I assume anyway). Moving soon, so its been on my to do list anyway. A lot of what I have is electronics, a/v equipment, etc. Stuff that many would not even know what it is unless your in the business, or with a google search of the model #. U still up to it?

What area are you in?

^ ben loves that techno nerdy shit....he will know what all of it is :lol:

ben - if youre still doing this let me know and ill drop some stuff off to you....anything you get from it you can either keep for the charity or whatever or keep it as a baby gift....just some stuff around here i cant manage to get rid of but that i cant justify throwing away

I have lots of bike parts that need out of my garage, pm me your location so we can set this up

You, Sir, should be a doctor, considering how effortlessly you revived a thread that had been dead for a year.

I had a hamster when I was a kid, could you work your magic on him too?

74783e16-326a-4029-b05a-f9f92dedb28a.jpg

Edited by Scruit