32 GB iPhone 3GS for sale... Extras

Moto-Brian

I am selling my 32GB 3GS iPhone. It is white and comes with original packaging, Skull Candy white case and Oakley Carbon look case.

Also has two screen protectors left as the third is on the phone itself.

SMALL, fine scratches on Apple logo on back from cases. No damage to the phone body whatsoever.

I am looking for $200 for everything. Is not Jail Broke, but that can be done easily if you need to (T-Mobile folks)... I'll let you do it - you can get it free with a little snooping on the internet...

Will be through Columbus in the next couple of weeks, Indy late next week and Cincy around that same time...

I can take pics if it helps, but we all know these by now...

More pics. Goes on Ebay tomorrow night. These are pulling well over $200 used...

Complete setup:

completet.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rim scratches. Again, typical and due to case protection...

metalrim.jpg

Phone as it stands right now. Will be reset to factory settings...

phone1.jpg

what version is it ?

4.0.1 or earlier version ?

Shipping included ?

I am intrested as i am selling my Iphone4

Yes, nost recent update. Works flawlessly.

No shipping included in that price.

Why are you getting rid of the 4? I was selling to step up to that one... I'd like to know why you want to go back? I have some buddies that did the most recent update to their 4s and they are very happy now...

Yes, nost recent update. Works flawlessly.

No shipping included in that price.

Why are you getting rid of the 4? I was selling to step up to that one... I'd like to know why you want to go back? I have some buddies that did the most recent update to their 4s and they are very happy now...

sorry most recent update ? what do you mean ? if it's any recent software than 4.0.1 i can't jail break and unlock it please tell me the software version

I LOVE my IOS4 but I'm pissed cause i had to update it to the 4.0.2 and now it cant be jail broke. But soon enough... Never have i ever had a problem with this phone.. STT-Brian glws you'll love the new one.

I bought the 4 to use it on boost as it has arabic and unlimited international text .

can't jail break it or unlock " factory 4.0.2 "

that is why i am thinking about stepping down to that 3gs

i have my incredible on verison and i am happy with that one