Aaron's affraid of a lil' oil

rockybalboa

I thought you would like that Satan. Rocky evidently does not know the story behind it. Those who do get the point.

Another inside joke that only you and your friends get,GREAT.I have heard you call that thing a show bike on more than one occasion so there must be a story behind it.Lets hear it!

Another inside joke that only you and your friends get,GREAT.I have heard you call that thing a show bike on more than one occasion so there must be a story behind it.Lets hear it!

He's scared to ride it. When we go anywhere that might have twisties, he has to run home, change his panties, and grab the 750. So we make fun of him calling it his show bike. Not really an inside joke. Its been posted on here many times. Chill dude, chill.

No you pretty much hit it on the head. No real big inside joke!

He's scared to ride it. When we go anywhere that might have twisties, he has to run home, change his panties, and grab the 750. So we make fun of him calling it his show bike. Not really an inside joke. Its been posted on here many times. Chill dude, chill.

Rocky... They just get pissy that I dont feel the need to ride the 1K in the twisties when the 750 is more then enough to stay up front. Not to mention I am a bit leary about the tires on it in for twisties due to the fact that when they did my stator recall, they did not put the cover back on right and it covered my rear tire in oil and I mean covered.. I have pics somewhere. Also, when I took it back out to them to fix their mistake, they rolled my goddamn front tire through the buckeye lake of oil puddles in their shop. I cleaned the shit out of them with dawn but its more mental then anything.

Mainly its the oil and that fact that the 750 does just fine. Not to mention that the 750 is the one I ride at the track so Im fine with tossing it around through corners.. I dont ride my 1K to make other people happy, I do it for me. Some people think I should ride the 1K just because its a litre bike. I have just as much fun on the 750 as I do the 1K.

Rocky... They just get pissy that I dont feel the need to ride the 1K in the twisties when the 750 is more then enough to stay up front. Not to mention I am a bit leary about the tires on it in for twisties due to the fact that when they did my stator recall, they did not put the cover back on right and it covered my rear tire in oil and I mean covered.. I have pics somewhere. Also, when I took it back out to them to fix their mistake, they rolled my goddamn front tire through the buckeye lake of oil puddles in their shop. I cleaned the shit out of them with dawn but its more mental then anything.

Mainly its the oil and that fact that the 750 does just fine. Not to mention that the 750 is the one I ride at the track so Im fine with tossing it around through corners.. I dont ride my 1K to make other people happy, I do it for me. Some people think I should ride the 1K just because its a litre bike. I have just as much fun on the 750 as I do the 1K.

Disney-Chicken-Little.jpg

There's oil, on my tire, I swear!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!

I will find the pics tonight. But how about this.. They day that you can keep up with me in the twisties on your 10-r while Im on my 750 is the you can give me shit..

Nah, I don't agree with those terms. I'm not that good in the twisties and I know it.

Are you still running factory tires?

Yeah on the 1K.. It wil be putting my PP takeoffs from the 750 on it when I put new track tires on the 750 this summer. By the way, I found the pics.

Here is my rear tire after riding back out to get them to fix the stator issue. Obviously even the smallest drip while the bike is off turns into a nice spray under pressure and while riding.

The entire tire was covered but the middle wore off as I rode but I could not lean at all, I was taking the ramps around columbus at about 30mph. The bike was dancing around like a crack whore. Bryan, Carli and Shawna were all following me saying that I was all over the place. It was an interesting experience. Notice the oil even in the center of the tire in the tread grooves.

Picture002.jpg

This is my front tire AFTER they tried to clean it off from when they rolled it through the oil field in the shop.

Picture001.jpg

I will find the pics tonight. But how about this.. They day that you can keep up with me in the twisties on your 10-r while Im on my 750 is the you can give me shit..

Actually, how about me on my 10 and you on your 1k in the twisties. That would be fair.

What shop did that?

Yeah on the 1K.. It wil be putting my PP takeoffs from the 750 on it when I put new track tires on the 750 this summer. By the way, I found the pics.

Here is my rear tire after riding back out to get them to fix the stator issue. Obviously even the smallest drip while the bike is off turns into a nice spray under pressure and while riding.

The entire tire was covered but the middle wore off as I rode but I could not lean at all, I was taking the ramps around columbus at about 30mph. The bike was dancing around like a crack whore. Bryan, Carli and Shawna were all following me saying that I was all over the place. It was an interesting experience. Notice the oil even in the center of the tire in the tread grooves.

Picture002.jpg

This is my front tire AFTER they tried to clean it off from when they rolled it through the oil field in the shop.

Picture001.jpg

I seriously would have told them to replace the tires right there. I would have raised so much shit. Even if they called the cops I would tell them I was filing charges against them for personal endangerment then.

with this oil thing...what the hell happened??????????

07 GSXR 1K had a recall on the stator. Well they mismatched on of the bolts when the put the cover back on and since the brass washer was on another spot in the cover, it started to leak. Then when they were fixing it they rolled it through a monster oil puddle. I understand the bolt thing as that type of thing happens but all of the oil on my tires was caused due to them and no one gave a shit. I spoke with Patty and she just said "Oh it will be fine" and walked away..

No one even gave a shit about it. They grabbed a can a brake cleaner and was going to spray my tires to clean them before I stopped them.