Gump

Ruger LCP w/laser or S&W Bodygaurd  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Ruger LCP w/laser or S&W Bodygaurd

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a Bodygaurd .380...I like it...Safety, stays open after last round...Lasers ambidextrous buttons could have been better designed and put back on the pistol in some sort of pressure sensitive activation to be able to activate and shoot in one motion but I like it.

Bought a Bodygaurd .380...I like it...Safety, stays open after last round...Lasers ambidextrous buttons could have been better designed and put back on the pistol in some sort of pressure sensitive activation to be able to activate and shoot in one motion but I like it.

Its a nice piece. Cant go wrong with a S&W.

• Upvote 1

Need is such a bad word. I don't need much of what I have but it still makes me happy. Keep both and buy a shotgun. :)
Why don't you? You've never dual wielded a pair of 9s? ;)

don't you guys put these ideas in my head, I'm trying to be fiscally responsible for once :D

Yes, I like it. Compact, light, fun to shoot and the laser is fun. Bought a Uncle Mike's ankle holster and you forget it's there. I put the Walther P99c back in the gun cabinet.