25 members have voted

1. 1. Ruger LCP w/laser or S&W Bodygaurd

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man, i didnt get invited to the cabin this weekend :(

i feel the love :lol:

We're going to WV. Get your hand on a quad and come on down.

I got the Walther which is too heavy. I don't like the bulkyness of the wheel guns.

BTW, your bodyguard link is broken.

I just think the BodyGaurd is cool.....

I like the Walther, but as I said, its too big for CC.

The Airweights are aluminum chassied. It weighs 12 ounces unloaded, same as the LCP, and fits in your pocket.

I've had an LCP all summer and love it. It's great to carry in your pocket and I've shot around 250 rounds at the range. Very accurate gun.

As for the bodyguard, it's nice, and pricey. Ya, you get a laser, but who cares. Real shooters don't rely on a laser!

Gump I wish I would have known this I had my lcp at midgets house for the shoot. My first choice was the smith, but it was In july when I was looking and they had yet to hit stores so I settled on my lcp. Really they are the same you are just paying for the laser. I'm happy with my lcp I grit a killer deal on it from an amish gun store and he might still have one left too.

My first choice was the smith, but it was In july when I was looking and they had yet to hit stores so I settled on my lcp. Really they are the same you are just paying for the laser.

Same here, except I was looking in May. S&W was supposed to release the bodyguard in May and wanted to see one bad, but ended up getting the LCP after shooting the one my NRA instructor had. I got mine for $280 at a shop that is now closed in Greenfield, OH. I found a raspberry one for my wife, at a shop in Connecticut for $249, then a buddy back here fill out the paperwork for the transfer.

You shot my lcp at keith's

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I didn't really like it to much. When it kicked, it kept hitting my finger on the trigger guard. I don't know, maybe I just need more range time with it. Maybe it was the fact I'm not use to something so small, Brian. I prefer for it to be bigger in my hand. ;)

LCP. I have the Kel-Tec P3AT (I bought it before the LCP came out or I would have got the LCP) and I carry it everywhere. I mean hell why not my cell phone is bigger and weighs about the same. Def opt for the side clip, I think I paid like 7 bucks for it and it's well worth it.

I also religiously carry mine as a back up on my ankle while on duty.