Bobber project

Bad324

This is one of my buddies project. He is moving and going to law school so he is trying to sell off his toys that he won't have time for. If I had the time or know how, I would purchase it immediately because the price is extremely right

DSC02640.jpg

Mike did most of all of the work, all I did was add a seat and mount a lighted plate holder I made myself. I was going to swap a motor I bought from a parts bike that is also part of the sale. This is a package deal and the price is $600 Firm, I paid 400 for the bike and 200 for the parts bike and it's going together.

Trade offers are any electronics I may like or something for the jeep. I don't need the money, but if I can get a nice flat screen for the bedroom and a ps3 or something worth trading, I will consider it.

few more useless pics

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1994501921.html

ALi

right there with you man. I wish i possessed the mechanical skills to get this good to go. I'd paint the sucker Sunset orange metallic and powdercoat the wheels and the list goes on of awesomeness

what skills needed? just pull the engine outta the old bike and shove it in right? clean up the carb maybe....what else does it need?

engine and trans most likely. Plus tune up which yea you are right, cleaning carbs is more than likely necessary. Which is more work than I know how to do on my own. Plus I'm lazy. Plus I hate carbs. Plus everytime I've tried to mod a bike or car it never goes smoothly or as planned so I've been deterred as I have short patience :lol: