Layed Down!!!

Sen10nalz

636Front.jpg

636tail.jpg

Got into a little fender bender today, Lady Driving a Jeep hit the brakes on me on the freeway. I was just thinking when i walked outside this morning how there was alot more morning dew than usual. I even ran my foot on the ground at a stop to see if it was any slippier than normal. seems like it was..

No major injury to myself, other than a sprained left foot/ankle.

However my zx looks pretty hurt, my wallet will be hurt later from parts and the er. and my pride suffered some injury as well. :mrgreen:

I do not feel like turning this into insurance. Its already expensive enough at $170 per month..

Im looking at these ebay complete fairing packages, they run about 5 to 7 hundred. But i dont want something thats not reliable and looks cheap.

Do you guys have any suggestion on where i can get some good quality replacement parts/fairings. My footpeg also broke off, and my side mirror.

Is there a bike mechanic you guys can recommend so i can have her checked out, to make sure everything is still straight and in good order. I was able to ride it home and did not feel any vibrations, and there were no fluid leaks.

Thanks a bunch.

Glad you are ok, I have heard mixed reviews about those fairings on Ebay (the ones from China) maybe you can find a set of take-offs from someone making a track bike. Unless your driving record is terrible I would shop around for a better price on your insurance bro, sounds like they are putting it to you. I know I don't ride a SS bike but my full coverage is like 22/month for my Z750 through State Farm.

Glad you are ok, I have heard mixed reviews about those fairings on Ebay (the ones from China) maybe you can find a set of take-offs from someone making a track bike. Unless your driving record is terrible I would shop around for a better price on your insurance bro, sounds like they are putting it to you. I know I don't ride a SS bike but my full coverage is like 22/month for my Z750 through State Farm.

lol. i know right, im cutting it off and putting it into storage this month.. My payments are only 180 for the bike... so im paying for an additional bike with the ins..

$170 a month?! Wow. I think it's time you start shopping around. I paid $200 for the year for full coverage on my first bike...although it was a Ninja EX500, and I was over 25 years old. Still, $170 a month is a bit much.

its fine, not nearly as bad as sen10's. i have some damage to the footpeg and few scratches here and there on the right side :(

We had pretty much the same thing happen. Dude in front of me stopped unexpectedly but my front end wobbled out from under me. I fail.

Lady Driving a Jeep hit the brakes on me on the freeway.

I was just thinking when i walked outside this morning how there was alot more morning dew than usual.

doubt there was dew on the freeway

sounds like you were riding her ass & not paying attention

Lady Driving a Jeep hit the brakes on me on the freeway.

I was just thinking when i walked outside this morning how there was alot more morning dew than usual.

not even man.. i play it safe.. that's why i was able to walk away and ride home.. it was 40mph in traffic, down to a complete stop, right where columbus state is on 670, before 670 splits to 71.. cars will ride the left all the way until the last moment and try to squeeze in, and some even come to a complete stop and wait until someone lets them in. I happened to be on the left lane when that happened, I braked.. lost traction and the rest was history.