Watched my fat ass run

FZRMatt

Just out of curiosity, how many OR were at the Taco Bell at 10th and High on Saturday and watched me chase that little prick that took off from us? If you were there, you know what I am talking about. I have often wondered how many people from this forum hand out there.

you're going to have to tell us what happened to make you chase pricks. was it the veiny-ness, or the way he was dangling? we wouldn't blame you either way.

no srsly, why were you chasing little pricks?

you're going to have to tell us what happened to make you chase pricks. was it the veiny-ness, or the way he was dangling? we wouldn't blame you either way.

no srsly, why were you chasing little pricks?

:ky:

It really wasn't that big of a deal. It may come as a surprise, but some drunk douche bag was crossing High St at 10th and was almost struck by multiple cars. He then ran into the side of our cruiser as we were approaching the intersection. He started running his mouth about us getting "the fuck out of the way". We pulled over to talk to him, and when we got out, he bolted. My partner went after him in the car, and I jogged across the Taco Bell parking lot. As I was crossing, someone on a motorcycle offered to chase him down on his bike. I thanked him, but I knew that the dude would run right to me if I went around the building. I would have had him if my partner hadn't pulled up to me with the beacons on. He had walked to within about 25 feet of me without seeing me before she pulled up.

We were only planning on talking to him about his douchebaggieness, but when he ran, it became arrestable (not that we had planned on it). You win some and you lose some. Douche bag 1 us 0. To be honest, I don't mind losing those. I like to save my short bursts of lightning fast speed for really bad guys and my wife.

Like I said before, I have always wondered how many OR were on the lot on a given weekend.

Not many, they don't have wifi............ how could we maintain our post counts if we hung out there?

Good point, but I thought even someone with 7000+ posts could use a little time standing next to their motorcycle looking cool.;)

I used to hang out there to go on "spirited" rides. Not anymore.

So were you part of one of the groups that we always get calls about: group of motorcycles S/B 71 100+ mph doing wheelies then getting off at 11th? I hate those calls, because we can rarely do anything about it.

I've pondered the super-ultra-conservative stance that anyone who runs from the police should be shot at (assuming there's not a substantial risk of injury bystanders).

print fliers, do TV and radio PSA's, etc. for a year, and then on Jan 1, 2012, "anyone who runs will be shot at."

I'd like to believe that the only people dumb enough to run would be the ones who already did something pretty fucking bad. I'd like to believe that...

oh well. keep fighting the good fight.