New from Cincy

Hydrant

Hello everyone, I found this site from another bike forum. I've been a member of localriders, but never knew about this site.

I've been riding since 2000, the first bike I had was a 94 Yamaha Seca II. The Seca was a great starter bike, as I rode that for 2 years. I kept the bike for about 4 years, as it got my 2 brothers, and a handful friends the knack of riding. I then bought a 02 CBR f4i, and rode that for 2 years, as my youngest brother was getting tired of the Seca. I "sold" the CBR to him, and I picked up an 03 Suzuki TL100R.

The TLR is still the bike I'm currently riding.

Here is a list of the mods

03 TLR - Ohlins Rear Shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust w/titanium cans, HyperPro RSC Damper, YAFMS Re-Map, Ivan's TRE, BMC Air Filter, Rifleman's Clear Clutch Cover, Topgun Undertail, Baseplate Mod, S/S Braided Lines, PAIR Valve removed, Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen, Renthal sprockets, DID Chain.

Here are a few pics

060.jpg

054.jpg

058-b.jpg

056-b.jpg

052.jpg

:welcomeor:

Do ever ride in NKY ?

I have yet to make it to NKY. It was my plan this year, but started to getting into shooting sporting clays, and got back into bicycling, so the TL didn't get the use like it should. The time I do have to ride is sporatic and last minute, so I'll usually head to Indiana (do the ride from home to Metamora / Oldenburg, through Batesville, to Harrison and back home)

My pace I'll say is somewhat of a spirited leisure anymore. The chain snapped on the TL, locking the rear tire at 60 mph, so that put a hook the riding.