Motorcycle Show online discount for OR members

Casper

motorcycleshows2011.jpg

Buy your tickets online here, use the discount promo code BS2011, and you'll get $4.00 off the ticket price. Tickets are normally $15.00, so $11.00 after the discount.

Merry Christmas.

And don't forget about Buddy's after the show!!

PS: Feel free to pass the deal on to anyone else.

-----------

2011 Ohio International Motorcycle Show Facts

Where

I-X Center

One I-X Center Drive

Cleveland, OH 44135

www.ixcenter.com

When

Friday, January 28 3:00pm - 9:00pm

Saturday, January 29 9:00am - 9:00pm

Sunday, January 30 9:00am - 5:00pm

Parking

Cars: $8.00

Motorcycles: FREE

We were going to ride last year, but it was pretty snowy and the entire parking lot was an ice rink. Hopefully it'll be dry this year. Except for 2010, I rode to every IMS I ever attended. Then again, that was Long Beach, CA, where they had every brand represented and test rides during the dead of winter where it was 70°F. Yeah, if you took your car over there you were seriously a complete loser. :rolleyes:

Cleveland late January? There's gonna be like a foot of snow of the ground. I don't think I or anyone will be able to ride there unless they're local...but I know there are a few hardcore people out there that will. More power to ya I suppose.

• 2 months later...

I think 12 and under are free over 12 is adult price........ That being said why bring your kids? There is no real attraction or activity there for the kids at the show and you will not be able to join us at Buddy's after the show. To tell you the completely honest truth, we don't go for the show. The 30 or so of us that make this yearly trip to IMS do it for the party at Buddy's afterward. Leave the kids, book a room, PARTY with us.

I think 12 and under are free over 12 is adult price........ That being said why bring your kids? There is no real attraction or activity there for the kids at the show and you will not be able to join us at Buddy's after the show. To tell you the completely honest truth, we don't go for the show. The 30 or so of us that make this yearly trip to IMS do it for the party at Buddy's afterward. Leave the kids, book a room, PARTY with us.

I see your angle... Would love to go to buddys!.... and am grateful for the suggestion even! Heck that is the best option imo :cheers:. However, always easier said than done. :cry:

I always take my kids to these type of places though. I brainwash them and hopefully one day they will appreciate it.

Who knows what will pan out... I might actually have to work an event that weekend, ironically up in Cleveland!

Edited by socaln8tv
spelling edit

• 4 weeks later...

Just got word that I won't have the kids that weekend.. Just me and the gf with a weekend to ourselves... discount show tickets, hotel close by, legendary stories of Buddy's... I do believe we are a go this year!!!